12 ~ Concered

Newt
     I run out the door after Tommy after hearing Chucks plea. I race after Tommy knowing he's about to freak out. I throw Minho the keys knowing Tommy isn't in the right state of mind to drive. Teresa gets in the front with Minho leaving me in the back with Tommy. I pull Tommy into my chest his head resting on my shoulder. I rest my head on his. "Hey Tommy it's going to be ok, shhh Chucks gonna be alright ok," I reassure him knowing he's stressing and about to blow. I start humming a lullaby to calm him down.

As Minho pulls up to the school Tommy hops out of the car and runs over to the school. All of us are following closely behind him. I push the buzzer and we all wait impatiently for someone to open the door. "Hello, why are you here?" A bored voice questions over the intercom. "LET U- " Tommy starts to scream at the intercom. Knowing that won't get us anywhere besides kicked out or arrested. "Hello, we're here to see our brother Chuck" I tell him in a calmer manner. "Sure come on in," the guy says. The door buzzes before it opens and Tommy rushes. "Where is Chuck! Tell me!" Tommy yells, all rational thought leaving his head.

Minho comes up behind Tommy and holds him back from sprinting up and down the halls to find Chuck. "Can you call him down for me," I ask the guy at the front desk "Sure," he says with the same bored expression. He picks up a phone and dials a number. "Yes can Chuck please come down to the front desk... Thanks," he just goes on his phone and ignores us.

Thomas

Were waiting for Chuck to come down the hall. Minho still holding me back even though I calmed down a little knowing Chuck was coming. I lose my mind when part of my family gets hurt, especially Chuck he's like my son. When he rounds the corner I brake through of Minho's hold, not that it did much any way and sprint toward him. I pull him close into a tight hug, not wanting to let go. I'm so scared something happened to him. I pull back so I can give him a once over. I see he has bruises on his face and is hunching over on his side.

"Chuck Oh My God are you ok we were all worried! Are you ok?" I ask rambling not able to form sentences. "Yeah let's just go," Chuck says without his usual smile in his eyes. I let him go and follow close behind him as he walks out to the car. I give Newt a concerned look.
________________________________
Hey sorry for the cliffhanger but the next chapter is going to be in Chucks POV

~ Question should I focus on Chucks relationship with Newt and Thomas as his parents?

~ Should Chuck refer to Thomas as Dad

~ Should Chuck refer to Newt as Mom