10 ~ School

Sorry for the break but I'm back here's a recap to jog your memory. Newt lives with Thomas and Noah, Chuck is Isaacs brother, Theresa is Allison's sister, Minho is Kira's brother. The pack didn't find out about Stiles/ Thomas yet. Chuck is in middle school away from the gladers.

Thomas
We pull up to the school and all get out. Everyone turns to look at us but we don't pay attention. Minho comes up behind me and tackles me, I stay on my feet and flip him over my head than hold him up so he doesn't get seriously hurt. I laugh at him, he always tries to tackle me and never succeeds. "Really? How many times do you have to try that to know it doesn't work?" I ask Minho. I look over at Newt and see him with his head thrown back laughing at our antics, the sun shining through his blond hair, the breeze moving it. 'I love you' I tell him, he turns to me and smiles warmly.

     Once we get to the school building we take one a serious energy, we're prepared I fight if anything comes out way. Walking in a triangle, Me in the front, Newt off to my right, Minho of to my left, and Teresa in between them. We hear whispering as we walk down the hall but don't lay it attention, staying on high alert. We see the office sign swinging and walk over to it. I open the door and walk in to see a woman sitting at the front desk. "Hello, how can I help you?" She asks. "We're new here and need our class schedules." I tell her "Teresa, Minho, Newt, and Thomas." She turns towards the computer and prints out our schedules. "So your all in the same classes. If you need any help finding something, ask anyone and they will help you." She says while handing us our schedules. "Thanks." I say as I smile at her. We then all walk out.

As we walk into Math people turn to look at us being the new kid and all. I just keep walking with a stone hard expression on my face, not looking very approachable. I hear someone gasp and then a bunch of whispering. We find seats in the back Minho and Teresa in the front with me and Newt in the back. I already know all this. The one thing WCKD was good for we all somehow had an education we don't remember ever learning. We all finish the worksheet the teacher handed out in the first 5 minutes, we then talk.
     Apparently Mrs. What's-her-name doesn't like it. "Excuse me i don't know what school you came from but here it is not exactable to be talking when there is work done." She says as she glared at us. I roll my eyes and look over to Minho as he responds sarcastically, "Well ma'am, we all finished our work." "You still need to check your work on the answer key," the teacher responds all snappy. "Yeah and you got number 34 wrong," Theresa respond pointing out the teacher's mistake since she's being a Shank, she huffs then turns around to continue doing her work.