13 ~ Mom and Dad

Chuck
     As soon as I get in the car I look over and see concerned looks on everyone's face. Minho's driving with Teresa in the front and my da- Thomas and Newt are in the back with me I turn and wrap my arms around Newt, who immediately wraps me up in his arms. I take comfort in his arms. I start crying into his chest, I feel Thomas come up on the side and pull both of us into his lap. He then rubs a hand up and down my back, I soak in the comfort. I try to forget the way those boys punched me. Mom whispers sweet nothings in my ear. I'm exhausted from the bullying, the injuries they caused and the crying. "Thanks Mom and Dad," I whisper before the darkness pulls me under.

Newt
"Thanks Mom and Dad," Chuck whispers before he falls asleep. I'm shocked. I always thought of Chuck as ours but didn't know he felt as if we were his parents. I pull him closer to me, I continue staring at him before I turn around to Tommy. He has the same shocked and loving expression on his face. "D-did he just call me dad?" Tommy whispers shocked. "Yeah Tommy he did," I smile up at him.

Thomas
"Thanks Mom and Dad," Chuck whispers before falling asleep resting against Newt's chest. My mind blanks. I always loved Chuck as my son, I would sometimes imagine that him, Newt and me were a family. Having picnics in the sun, in a world without the Glade or Cranks. "D-did he just call me dad?" I question Newt still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that's how Chuck views us. "Yeah Tommy he did," Newt responds softly looking up at me. I lean down and give him and kiss, trying to betray my love for him through the kiss. Trying to make him feel my I've for him, my longing for a family with him. I pull back once he's out of breath.

     As we pull up to my house I take Chuck from Newt's arms and carry him in the house past the living room and into my room. Newt pulls down the blankets so I can get Chuckie in. Once he's in bed I place fold the covers back over him, I tuck him. I look up to see Newt climbing into bed behind Chuck. I walk over to the other side from where I just tucked in Chuck and get in behind Newt. I pull him into my chest and bury my head in his neck, breathing in his earthy smell. I take comfort in him and slowly drift off into sleep.
________________________________
Sorry it's kinda short. Focused on Chuck's relationship with Thomas and Newt.

Do you want more about Chucks relationship?

Any other ideas you want to focus on?

Thanks!