2 ~ Trust?

Thomas

I turn back to face Agent McCall and tell him "Yeah man no my name is Thomas." I hear someone walking up behind me so I turn to find Chuck with Newt limping behind him trying to keep up. As Chuck walks up McCalls attention turns to him too. I don't trust this guy so I step in front of Chuck blocking the Agent.

"Damn it Chuck I told you to wait for me!" I hear Newt whisper to Chuck. I laugh, knowing Chuck is like Newts son. "Who might this be?" Newt questions once he sees the new man standing with Minho and me.

"I am Agent Rafe McCall. As I've been telling your friends I work with the FBI and have come here to extinguish the threat of WCKD and rescue any hostages that they have taken and bring them to safety." McCall explains once again

'Is he trust worthy?' Newt asks me and Minho through our mind link. 'He doesn't seem to have bad intentions but in no way do I trust him.' I explain to him. 'Yeah this shank thinks Thomas's name is Stiles.' Minho says. 'What is a bloody Stiles?!' Newt asks. 'That's what I said!' I exclaim.

"Listen, how about you just come with us and I can try to earn your trust along the way." Agent Rafe says as he unknowingly interrupters us from our conversation. "We can even get you back with your families." Agent Rafe explains.

"I want to see my parents again." Chuck whispers to Newt, but I hear him. I turn around to look at him and smile I can't keep him from his wish to see his parent I think to myself. I turn back around to Rafe McCall "Fine, but don't mistake this as trust." I tell him very seriously. "Ok" Agent McCall responds "I'll get on it and call your parents as soon as I can and tell them to meet us at our safe house not to far from here. I'll also need everyone to undergo a physical" He tells us.

Mellisa McCall (Stilinski)

     As I'm driving home from work I get a call from Rafe. I pick it up and answer "Hello Rafe." I greet with. Me and him are on better terms now, Scott even stays at his house sometimes but we don't really call each other so this is a surprise. He sighs before responding "Hey Mellisa... I need a favor"
"What's up Rafe?" I question.
"I need your nursing abilities" he responds.
"What exactly do you need me to do?"
" I need you to do a general physical on a bunch of teenagers." Rafe responds
"Uh- Rafe... why would you need that?" I ask skeptically
"Look I can't tell over the phone but your gonna want to be the one to do this." Rafe responds evasively
"Fine just text me the address and I'll be there." I finally sigh out.

____________________________________

Ok so I know this was short but I feel like this was a good way to end, I still have questions about what way you want the story to go so.

~ is Scott a jerk?

~ are any (if so who) or all the gladers and scorchers supernatural (if so what)?

~ Do the gladers and scorchers know about the supernatural?

The sooner I know the sooner I can right! Any feedback is always helpful! Thanks!