15 ~ Tryouts?

Thomas
Walking in to school I'm not thinking about anything besides Chuck, and Newt. We walk in through the doors and are immediately bombarded by the boy from yesterday, I think his name was Scott. "Hello again," I say as I continue walking. "Hey where are you going?" Scott calls out as we walk away. "To class," I answer playing the dumb card. He runs up behind me. I hear Minho mutter an "Oh shit," before I feel a hand on my shoulder trying to pull me back, I flip him over my shoulder letting his back crack against the floor.

     I loom over him, I see his eyes flash red. 'We have a pack, the alpha here is a werewolf' I fill in Minho, Teresa and Newt in on the new information. "Oh wolfe boy, you shouldn't have done that," I hear Teresa say from behind me. I watch as surprise then confusion fill his face. "Now why'd you do that?" I ask Scott from where I'm standing over him. "I wanted to talk with you," Scott answers. "We'll now you can," I tell him. He starts to respond but is stopped when I hear a teacher yelling.

"You, who are you?" I hear him ask. I look over and see a male teacher walking over to us. They all stand in-front of me, protecting me while I'm on the ground over Scott. I stand up and look at him. "You! Have you ever played lacrosse?" He asks. Confused as to where this is going, "No sir," I answer. If only he knew. "You have to come to tryouts tomorrow after school!" He tells me before walking away, not giving me time to respond.

"Come over to the Sheriff's house tonight and we'll talk," I tell him, not wanting to cause any more conflict in school. I also don't want anyone to be able to hear it. I starts walking to class, I turn to Minho and Teresa. "So do you guys want to join me for lacrosse tryouts?" I ask. They look at each other then back towards me before smiling and responding with a "Hell Ya!" (I'm not forgetting Newt but he has his limp)