11 ~Who are you?

Thomas
     The bell rings and we all walk out of class leaving that shank behind. As we get to the hallway, the people who were staring at us in class walk in front and stop us. "Stiles?!" The boy in the front with dark brown hair and an rocked jaw says to me. "Who are you?" I question. 'Why is this guy also calling you Stiles?' Minho questions. 'I don't know, let's find out,' I tell him as an answer.

     "I'm Scott! You know me!" The boy who named Scott exclaims confusion on his face. "When did you know Stiles?" I ask trying to clear up the confusion. "3 years ago! He was just gone! But your him, your Stiles!" I was about to respond to Scott's declaration then cut myself off. 'Thomas!! Come get me please!' I hear Chuck call out I quickly look back at Newt to see if he heard it too. He nods his head quickly, I turn around and take off for the parking lot.

Scott
I'm sitting in math talking with the Lydia, the only pack member who is in this class with me, when I hear gasps come from behind me. I turn around quickly to see 3 fit men and 1 women. The guy in the front looks familiar, turning back to the Lydia I ask "Doesn't he look familiar!" Then we both turn to look at the new guys. I stare at the guy in front, scrutinizing every detail I can. " Lydia I think that's Stiles," I whisper as I turn back around to face her in shock. "OH my God your right," I hear Lydia say just as shocked as I am that our missing friend is back after years. I text the pack group chat guys meet us at me and Lydias math class quickly.

     I'm doing my work confused and frustrated that I'm not understanding this when I hear the Mrs. Smith talk. "Excuse me I don't know what school you came from it here it is not exactable to be talking when there is work to be done." I look up to see her glaring at kids in the back I turn around and follow her line of sight to see her looking at Stiles and the new kids. I'm surprised when Stile responds back sarcastically with "Well ma'am, we all finished our work." I get mad that Stiles understands this and finished his work he was always and idiot, people used to comment on his genius I didn't see it. "You still need to check your work on the answer key," Mrs. Smith snaps back. "Yeah and you got number 34 wrong," the girl in the group snaps back. Mrs. Smith huffs and turn back around to do her work.

     The bell rings and me and Lydia rush out so we can get out before Stiles and the other people he hangs out with. I doubt there his friends I can't imagine anyone wanting to be friends with Stiles besides me and the pack, even we didn't want to be friends. "Stiles?!" I ask as I step in front of him as he walks out. "Who are you?" He questions, how doesn't he know who I am. "I'm Scott! You know me!" I tell confusion contorting my face, how doesn't he remember me I was practically his brother. " When did you know Stiles?" Stiles questions. "3 years ago! He was just gone! But your him, your Stiles!" Stiles opens his mouth about to respond before a glassy looks takes over his eyes. He turns towards a guy in the back who nods his head, they take off sprinting to the parking lot leaving me even more confuse about what happened to Stiles.
________________________________

Hey few questions

~ is Scott a good amount of jerk ( just go with it)

~ do you like the different point of views for the same part

~ what happens to Chuck?!