16 ~ I Know Them

Newt
We get back home from school we clean up the house for the meeting with the pack. I hear Thomas come down the stairs. "Hey Chuck, we're going to have a pack over tonight to talk about something. You can stay if you want but you don't have to, you can hang out upstairs." Tommy offers him. I can see Chuck think it over, "No I'm staying." Chuck says with determination. "Ok then, just tell us if you feel uncomfortable," Tommy tells him we he taps his pointer finger to his head.

Isaac
I don't get why Scott is so adamant about these people, but I see why we have to make sure they are no threat to Beacon Hills and us. We walk up to the Sheriffs house and Scott rings the doorbell. Stiles opens up the door and lets us in. We walk in and sit down I look around at the other people in the room and see Charlie talking with a teen boy our age. "Charlie what are you doing here?" I ask shocked and confused as to how my brother knows these people. "Oh, hi Isaac. These are my friends, Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Teresa." Charlie says.

Allison
We walk into the Stilinski house and I look around, there are 5 other people apart from the pack who are in here. I take a closer look at the only girl in the group. "Tracy what are you doing here?" I ask her as I hear Isaac ask a question too. "There my friends," she tells me as she looks around at apparently her friends. Well ok then.

Kira
     I follow Scott into the house, I look around seeing that it look neat and put together. I look at the people gathered around the room, one in particular catches my eye. "Oh my God! Kevin is that you?" I ask as I hear others talking. "Hey Kira, these are my friends," Kevin says as he looks around.

Thomas
As soon as the pack gets to the living room I hear conversations start. I wonder what's going on. 'Guys, do you know them?' I ask. 'Yeah, Isaac is my brother. He's cool,' Chuck tells me, filling me in on what he's talking about. 'Yeah Allison is my sister. Annoying but doesn't seem evil,' Teresa tells me on a sigh. 'And guess what? Kira's my sister,' Minho says. Well then I guess we might be closer to the pack then I thought.
________________________________
Hey so I'm starting school so posts are not going to be everyday anymore I'll update 2 times a week.