8 ~ Home?

Teresa
     Apparently the next house was mine. I walk up to the house with the Agent, he goes through the whole spiel about WCKD and me returning home. He steps aside and I see a teenaged girl who looks older than me and an older man with slightly graying hair on the side. I'm assuming these two are my sister and father.

"Oh my God!! Tracy!" The teen screams before she runs up to me and tackles me into a hug. A side effect from all we've been through none of us like being hugged or touched, but she's my sister so I try not to freak out as she's hugging me. After a minute she's still hugging me and I push her off not being able to take it any longer.

"Hi, um I'd prefer if you call me Teresa." I tell my sister and father, though I still don't know their name. I slide over to Agent Rafe. "What's there names," I whisper trying not to let them hear. McCall leans down and whispered into my ear, "Your sister name is Allison Argent and your fathers name is Chris Argent." "Thanks," I whisper back. "Alright let's get you in, you can stay in the guest room but feel free to design it how you want," Chris says before he turns and leads me in and Rafe walks back to the car.

Minho
     After we drop of Teresa with her family Rafe McCall gets in the car. "All right now we're headed to Minho's house." He informs us. I look over at Thomas and Newt and give them a big hug before pulling back. We talk about memories of the our time with WCKD before we get to "my" house. "What are there names," I ask Rafe. "Your sisters name is Kira, your fathers name is Ken Yukomura, and your mothers name is Noshiko Yukomura." He tells me before he gets out. I follow him

Once we walk up he knocks and I see who I'm assuming is my father open the door before he calls for my mother and sister. They get to the door and I see them as the door opens more. I tune out whatever McCall is saying to them as I openly stare at my family. They pull me into a big then lead me into the house. I sigh and look around this house that looks warm and filled with love.

Thomas
Once Agent Rafe gets back in the car from dropping off Newt he turns to us, "Now, I have something to tell you both." Me and Newt turn to look at each other confused, then turn back to the front. "Newt you don't have any family alive," we try to cut him off but he keeps talking. "BUT, I thought Thomas and his father would be okay with him staying with you," McCall continues looking between us. I quickly nod my head and turn to give Newt a hug. Rafe turns back to the front, starts the car and drives off.

As we pull up, my dad already runs out seemingly looking like he already knows what's going on. Once I step out of the car he's one me and hugging me, like if he let go I would be gone forever. As I'm hugging him at look at the house Newt and me will be living in for the near future. "Hey Dad?" I greet in a questioning tone as I pull out of the hug. "Um is it ok if Newt stays with us. I mean um- he doesn't have family but um everyone else did so I thought it would be ok if he lives with us." I stumble over my words as I look at the floor. "Sure son," my dad says as he leads us into the house.