17 ~ "Brother"

Thomas
     Now that we all know most of us are related to the McCall pack. "So Scott, what did you want to talk about?" I question him. "Well you look like a friend I used to have. His name was Stiles, he was like a brother to me. He went missing a few years back." Scott says then pauses. "Well with everyone being back, I thought Stiles could be too," Scott finishes looking down at the floor.

I gotta agree with the Shank, I could technically be Stiles. Though if he ever thinks I'm going to be the same person he remembers he is very much wrong. "Well Greenie I might have been Stiles, but I can tell ya I ain't him anymore," I tell Scott.

"I realize that but seriously, I was like your brother! How couldn't you remember me?" Scott questions outraged. I sigh pissed off by the fact he thinks he can talk to me like that. "Listen, I have a new brother," I say as I look over at Minho ",sister" I then look at Teresa. Looking back to Scott I watch his reaction closely ", and boyfriend." I remember nothing about Stiles who knows if he as gay? I watch as Scott's eyes widen in surprise. "Dude! What the hell! Your gay?" He asks, I look at him with an unimpressed look. He must see the expression on my face because he immediately starts defending himself. "Oh no I'm fine with it! Uh- Corey and Mason are gay too! I was just surprised because you had a crush on Lydia," he says as he points to a girls with hair that I would describe as strawberry blonde "since like forever," he tells me.

     I look back to this Lydia girl "Your pretty and all but not my type, he is," I say as I nod back towards Newt. It seems like I could be friends with this girl. "I would like to become friends, but I made a new family now," I tell Scott

     We talk for a little while longer about random stuff until they leave. I look over to Chuck to make sure he's good. I see him about to fall asleep on Newt's shoulder. I smile at him then move my gaze to Newt's face, I then see him giving me a warm smile in return.

________________________________
Hey so I came up with an idea for another story it's to late to add this in now but what if Lydia was Newts sister! You can take the idea just comment the name of the story so I could read it!!