Chapter 2: UA Entrance Exams

During this past Few Months Katsuki noticed some change in Deku. Once his gang tried to bully him it was they were not able to Drag him. They tried to bend his wrist but it was insanely strong that they can't even fold it. In their Anger he saw one of them head butt Deku but instead the Bully fell unconscious as he had been hit by a solid Wall. Deku was panicking less and tried to warn them, since that everyone realized Izuku has awakened his Quirk and somehow he was a hot topic in the class, saying that he might deserve a chance in UA now.

But he Kept it to himself thinking that there is no way Deku can Beat him. Izuku lost his will to talk to anyone. His only focus was shifted in how to get Hero License. His intention to become a Hero was still there in his heart, but he realised that he cannot use Ranger powers on them. His physical Manifestation of few powers is enough for him to go against the Villains now. So he made a promise to himself while he was training. He will never use his Ranger power against his Future Classmates whether he enters UA or not is not a concerned matter for him. The priority to stop Lord Drakkon and his Army is First compared to becoming a Hero and Unlike the Rest of the Ranger who started as a Team, he was alone on this planet and that is fine with him. He never had any friends who he can trust so trusting other was tough for him.

Izuku kept training at Dabogah Beach and cleaned it during that time. He believed that it is the least he can do if he is testing his Limit. He knew one thing that he will be alone for his every fight. His efforts were rewarded.He unlocked around few morphers around this 10 month. Besides his Unique Morpher he unlocked Red Zeo Crystal(Power Ranger :2017) he has now Red Mystic Morpher, Super Mega Morpher(Red) but Red and Silver Ranger Key. Jungle Fury Morpher but there was change in his Morpher. He awaken a morpher Similar to Wolf Morpher but he realised that it can change the Shape of the Animal. At one moment it become a Tiger Cover which looked like a Tiger Morpher and Another it become a Wolf Again. So he knew that in Jungle Fury he Unlocked 2 Morphers at the same time. In RPM he awakened Two Ranger slots of Black and Gold Rangers and morpher similar to what Dillon and Gem had . His engine cell colored in order to differentiate between the Rangers he wants to be. Then from Tommy Oliver Legacy he received the White Ranger Dino Thunder Morpher. His fastest Ranger ever and Midoriya liked him. His another Morpher was of SPD Red Ranger Morpher And as for latest morpher he awakened a Red Dino Charge Morpher of T-Rex Morpher.

Izuku was a bit Satisfied with his achievement till now. But he knew he has a long way to go if he wants to gain remaining Rangers power. He prepared for UA entrance Exam. Unlike other time Izuku did not Falter in his path. He knew that if he unleashed his full Ranger Power then no one Even All Might Don't stand a Chance against him. So what is for him to fear, he didn't even noticed Katsuki and went for their written test and the come the practical test.He didn't bother to pay attention to others. As soon as the the gate opened for the Practical Test he took a High Jump and Rushed to find all the Robot Points and with such High Super Human abilities Granted by the Morphing Grid. Within 3 Minutes He easily defeated 38 Robots, scoring around 70 points in those three minutes. Others who were watching him cannot believe Such power. He is just like All Might, Defeating these pointers with such ease. Just like All Might did but He was still away from All Might Score of 200. But he didn't know about it.

Izuku didn't bothered and was looking for more challenge. While everyone was thinking that he would stop with how much he is scoring. Izuku didn't as he engaged in close combat with Three Pointers batch which he saw running toward a person with Blue Hair with sleepy Eyes and with speed even the boy cannot predict he defeated all the Pointers in an Instant and left without saying anything. The Boy names Shinso looked the image and was shocked at the raw power.He was saved but he realised that he had lost his chance the moment he thought that he can win this Exam with Quirk Alone. He remember that he was allowed to use some weapon but his narrow minded thinking told him he will be fine but that came to bite him and now he knew won't be able to make it to the Hero Course.