Chapter:7 USJ Arc Part:2.

Izuku brought his Red Mystic Cell Morpher and then turned it into Magi Staff and Said: Magi Staff: Fire-Storm and with the he created a Fire Surrounding Aizawa and Remaining Villains. And then with a counter spell he said: Magi Staff: Sleep Mode and with that he put the surrounding Villains in deep Sleep.

Izuku: Its Alright Sensei. It is me. They won't be waking up anytime soon.

Aizawa: Midoriya, Why are those four are so bend on Killing you.

Midoriya: I will tell you everything about me later Sensei. And Moreover you should prioritize on your students Rescue. After Seeing me Killing Grizakaa they are afraid of me. Pointing toward Student. They won't follow my order but I know they will follow your command Sensei. I am leaving so they can escape peacefully. You too, better not get involved in this Villain. If my assumptions are Right, They have something which is capable of Killing All Might and that Buffoon is not show up anytime soon because of his morning incident.

Aizawa: I am amazed you are so calm after your first Killing.

Izuku: I didn't kill a Villain. What I killed is a Monster who was ready to kill me. I do not regret my choice even one bit. Take care Sensei, I need to go somewhere. This is my problem Sensei and you cannot help me in this. Even if you want to, you will end up becoming a burden in my Fight.

With that he left toward a different Zone. In his Quest to Find the Korag.

Aizawa: What are you waiting for, Hurry and go help others. I can look out for myself if I don't have to worry about you lots.

Tsuyu: Aizawa Sensei, Why didn't you scold him for crossing that Line. Midoriya killed someone without any remorse.

Aizawa: We will discuss it later, Right now these Villains are sleeping thanks to Midoriya, head toward to exit and help those who you can help.

Mineta: Hai.

With that both of them left for the Mountain Zone where Momo, Kyoka , Uraraka and Kaminari were present, to group up and escape.

Aizawa was a bit relaxed that they somehow managed to escape from this because he noticed a certain someone coming from the Black Mist. Aizawa prepared himself as he knew the villains are coming in his direction who were sleeping till now. He engaged in fight with remaining villains as he also also one Who declared himself Shigaraki Tomura looking for something .

Shigaraki: Hey Heroes, where are those bear and Cat who was dealing with that green brat of yours?

Aizawa: They are no longer in this world. Midoriya Killed him,thanks to your efforts. He committed a murder in such age, I will have a hard time dealing with this mess.

Shigaraki: Oh It means he is not a Hero Material to begin with since he just Killed someone with his cheat power. Really how your Hero Society thinks for getting rid of us and Violence is the allowed as long as we are Villains.

Aizawa: Typical coming from you who is after just children life. But that Student of Mine who committed a Murder Today, I know he will become a Great Hero in the Future. Because while everyone likes All Might in this time, he hates that No 1 Hero and clearly said on his face that he will never become a buffoon like that Symbol Of Peace.

Shigaraki: So He also hates All Might Huh! Interesting, I want to see him now, may ask him to join me. He might become a Great Villain to feared by everyone.

Aizawa: You have to go over my Dead Body to reach him.

Shigaraki: Nice timing You see we made this thing to kill All Might. Let's see how you will handle against this Erasure Head.