Chapter 11: Recovery with Revelations Part:2

Holo Tommy: It is good to see that you children are thinking about the Well Being of your planet. Good. I am Sure Tommy Oliver would be proud if you guys now and I will be impressed if you all Managed to become a Power Rangers just like those 6. But I think i should continue to talk about the Project Gird

Setsuna: Yeah, Kinda forgot how they threw all those Technology stuff side by side.

Higari: I am sorry. This is all New For me.Please continue.

Holo Tommy: As I said, All Might Friend David would have received the Knowledge of how to Regenerate his lost Organ but All Might didn't stood upto the Expectations of the Morphing Grid. So Knowing that last Hope of this Planet who can stand against Lord Drakkon, Morphing Grid Forcefully Summoned Morphing so they can grant Izuku the Power Morphing grid had decided. And From the day onwards Morphing Grid only focused on Izuku Midoriya by giving him Access to New Rangers Modes as he was doing his Training.

Holo Tommy: Morphing Grid was also planning to give him the sole access to all the Zords that was used by Previous Power Rangers but doing that could put a Strain on his Body and it reduce his life force. It took me a lot of Willpower to convince Morphing Grid about Tommy Grid Project. Finally agreeing to some consent of the Grid, You guys are granted the Power of Power Rangers.

Izuku: I don't completely understood it.

Holo Tommy: The Wrist Watch that you are wearing is acting as your Master Morpher. It will be only be visible when you will use your energy to summon it. Now this Master Morpher is acting as link to check on the potential candidates who can be Power Rangers. If they worthy enough and prove that they are right hand to wield the powers, Morphing Grid will grant them the access to Power Ranger Morpher who came before you. Unlike you who has access to all the Ranger Modes. Other will not have that benefit besides Super Mega Force Rangers. All of them will have access to only 1 Rangers Powers, only someone with Exceptional skill will wield the Powers of Two Power Ranger. It can be from any Generation.

Kan: Wait a Minute, you mean to say that these Kids have the potential to become Power Rangers?

Tommy: Yes including Some of the UA Staff Members and I mean all the Student present here including Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki.

Itsuka : But one of them is Bully and other is cold hearted who didn't even care about Freezing her Classmate to death , the Invisible Girl in his heat of battle. Are you Sure they worthy for this Kind of power Mr Tommy?

Izuku: They are Kendo San. I know because it takes a lot of hard work and Skill to be able to enter in UA Academy. Just because of the personality and attitude of a person they had in the past doesn't mean they cannot change.

Holo Tommy: Exactly. Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki, Morphing Grid has deemed you as potential candidates of Power Rangers, unless you figure out what you are lacking in you heart to be a true hero, Grid will not grant you the access to your Ranger Powers .Think hard on what you need to Improve on.

Katsuki was shocked at that news and so was Shoto but they just Nodded at that.

Monoma: Mr Tommy, What if someone tried to Abuse the Ranger Powers? This is Dangerous.

Holo Tommy: Then the Master Morpher will Immediately terminate the link and the access to the Ranger Powers for that user. He might not be given another Chance to wield the Legacy of Power Rangers. Tommy Oliver was thinking far ahead of his time, when he decided to work on Project Grid.

Aizawa: A very smart Man, Unlike this Buffoon who got Drunk on his Power.

And at that Statement All Might was shaken because it was today he realised that he lost his First Chance to be a Power Ranger and Second to get cure for his illness from the Morphing Grid. Really He really is a Useless Hero.