Chapter 15: Sports Festival Part:2

Izuku looked like he become a predator for the event as he is looking everyone who had the guts to challenge him to come forward, but most of them kept their distance. Shinso who took that look as an insult decided to hypnotise players. He targeted Aoyama , Ojiro and Mei without any care or request. He wanted to just win this and make his place in hero course. and he will do anything to make it happen.

Seeing the confidence on Izuku, Ochako came forward and Said:

Ochako: Deku Kun, Lets Team up.

Izuku: You sure about this. people will come for my points.

Ochako: Then we will fight back. I know I can aim for a higher level when i am with you. My Quirk will come in handy. And you know, its better to team up with people you like.

Izuku: A little on the positive side but I can accept that. Now who is going to be my next team member. Yeah I am choosing you as he put his hand on Tokoyami Shoulder.

Tokoyami: You want to team up with me, Midoriya.

Izuku: You only have to defend us till we are in this match. There is no need for you to attack.

Tokoyami: Midoriya, you don't really expect anything from me. But, I will trust you with everything. You can use me however you like.

Izuku : Now for our final member it will be quite troublesome.

Momo: Then please allow me to team up with you Midoriya San.

Izuku: I thought you were recruited by Todoroki.

Momo: Well he did came to me but I declined. I want to team up with the one person i admire ever since i have become a silver ranger.

Izuku: I was just lucky, the Morphing Grid saw a value in me, nothing more than that. I was given a chance and I took it otherwise I would be dead today.

Momo: Even so you are the first person who ever become a power ranger on our planet. I don't mind if you are Quirkless either. You are a great person.

Izuku: I am not. But lets get this started. So you want to be a Rider if I am wrong.

Momo: No, Midoriya San, please become the Rider for our team, With your Powers and Quirks you have unlocked, i know you can overcome this.

Izuku: Alright then, lets, do this. We are about to go wild.

Tokoyami, Momo and Ochako smiled at the Notion and approved that Izuku should be the Rider of this Team.

Meanwhile with Katsuki,

Sato: Team Up with me.

Mina: Me too Bakugou.

Bakugou: Tell me your Names and your Quirks. I don;t Quite remember it.

Mina: Of Course You Don't. But at least you are being Nice this time.

Kirishima: Bakugou, Todoroki has already chosen his team. Allow me to team up With you.

Bakugou: Weird Hair?

Kirishima: My name is Kirishima Man. At least try to remember it man. And Moreover My hair is not that different from yours. You want to Get Midoriya 10 Million Points. Who do you think can take his full blown attacks, as Kirishima Hardened his Skin.

Bakugou: Someone with Guts.

Kirishima: Yeah that too but none other than me. You are a Ranger , with you as a Rider we can win this and me with my Hardening I can clear any Roadblocks for you. How about it. Wanna Win this Competition as an Indisputable Champion?