Chapter 3: Quirk Assessment

As Izuku Entered in Class 1-A he was shocked to see the Size of Door. He just opened the Door he saw Katsuki arguing with a Tall Glass boy who was trying to Discipline him.While Iida tried to Introduce himself Izuku just said: I heard Iida Tenya from Somei Private Academy. Good name but loosen up here, Just because you lived a disciplined life, don't try to impose your values on others.

Iida was shocked at that but most of the class nodded with that statement. Izuku Said: Sorry for being Rude, but the Name is Izuku Midoriya, Aldera Junior High. Hope to get along and giving a tap on his shoulder he took an empty seat with out giving anyone any single attention.

Iida: Midoriya you truly understand the Special Meaning of that Test. I am ashamed that I didn't realised it sooner.

Izuku: I don't know what you are talking about Iida. I just did what I thought was Right. I don't care what you think of my action but it was nothing more than a simple helping. Don't make an Issue out of it.

Iida was once again left speechless. He didn't did with the intention of Rescue points. He did it because it was the Right thing to do. He need to learn a lot about Heroic values as he looked at the Boy. During this the cheerful girl also came and was happy when he Saw the Green haired boy there. Izuku didn't pay attention to her but she was talking about his power and Tiger Spirit with sheer excitement.

Kaminari: Do they Know each other?

Kirishima: I saw him. He was in the same battle zone as I was. He was very powerful and strong Just like All Might. I want to put my mallets against him.

Shoto: Strong just like All Might. Maybe?

Mina: Hey Kiri, Who is He?

Tokoyami: He is the once who aced the Entrance Exam with the outstanding Score of 205. With that he beat the Record of All Might Perfect Score of 200. He is powerful but the Beast He unleashed was very powerful on his own. It pulverized every single Robot in the Zone at the end of the Exam. He is stronger than any of us.

Aoyama : I don't think that Mon Amie .With my Quirk I can outshine him anytime.

Aizawa: Are you here to make friends with each other. If yes then get lost. With a silence he said, it took around 8 Seconds for you calm down.

He opened his Jacket and released the PE Uniform as he did that Izuku just came and picked one of it that seemed to fit his size and asked

Izuku: Where is the Changing Room and the Direction of the UA Ground.

Aizawa: Straight to the point. At least one of you what is needed in Hero. Down right Left Room No 7. Look at the Map located at the nearby board it will mention the UA Ground Location.

And hearing that he left with his picked Gym Clothes. With that while everyone looked at him, Aizawa said: What should I give you an Invitation. Pick up your clothes and join in UA Grounds. Seriously and you are going to become Heroes Course.

Mina: What about the Orientation. Sensei?

Aizawa: Those thing are useless and I want to make my every time spent in efficient manner. UA Teachers are free to do as they pleased. Quick your Quirk Apprehension Test will took place there.

With that everyone picked their Uniform and went to the Changing Room. In Boys case they seeing Midoriya leaving the Room the moment they entered the Room.It took some time but they changed all of them reached the Ground seeing Midoriya already waiting there looking at Sensei.

Aizawa: Took you lots 5 Minutes. Midoriya come forward. Izuku did as he was told and Aizawa throw a ball at him asked: What was record in Junior High.