Chapter:6 USJ Arc Part:1.

With the Arrival of New Day Aizawa informed that Today they will be visiting USJ for their Hero Training and everyone was excited besides Midoriya. He was well aware that Lord Drakkon Minions will attack him today. He was fine if it is him but this class has nothing to do with it.

Iida: Midoriya Kun, Are you not excited about this.

Izuku: I am but remembering what happened yesterday, I think I may be a bit nervous.

Ochako: That may be right but don't worry we will stick together During this training Deku Kun.

Izuku: I believe so.

With that everyone changed into their Hero costume and Izuku in his Gym Uniform. While his classmates still maintained their distance because of Midoriya Attitude. Iida and Uraraka welcomed him with warm greetings. They Knew Izuku do not need any hero Costume. While Iida informed about the sitting plan, he was shocked that it was a different bus that he expected.

Izuku: There is no need to be so uptight Iida. You need to relax in your life.

Iida: I cannot believe my entire plan for sitting has failed. But there is nothing I can do about it, now.

Ochako: Deku Kun, What do you think about this Trip of our Training.

Izuku: Who knows, but it might a good way to practise your Quirks. With that Stupid Battle Trial of All Might. This might give us a real Hero Training.

Iida: So you will use your Quirk to your full potential Now.

Izuku: Maybe, I might show you my other Ranger Modes.

Ochako: Other Ranger mode. Deku Kun, you have more than one Ranger Mode.

Iida: Is that True, Midoriya Kun?

Izuku: Didn't I tell you that I cannot use my Quirk because it is Dangerous for others. Right now, none of you can handle me at your full strength.

Kirishima: Dude you are just showing off. Had you used your Quirk Bakugou might have given you the Real Challenge. Compared to Bakugou and Todoroki who have flashy Quirks, Mine is simple Hardening. I don't think I will be able to come in spotlight myself.

Izuku: Kirishima, You are just wallowing in your Grief. You have the potential to outclass everyone except me in Endurance if you can just focus on your power.

Mina: There you go again, underestimating everyone. Kiri is better than you Midoriya.

Izuku:Like I care what you think of me.

Ochako: Deku Kun, be nice to others.

Iida: I know you have some issues Midoriya Kun but please open up.Be flexible Ok.

Izuku: Hai Hai. Kami sama , Megami Sama.

Momo: Don't be so full of yourself Izuku Midoriya. Who told you that we can't handle you at your full strength. If given the opportunity, we can prove that we can defeat you in a battle. We are Heroes in Training just like you.

Izuku: You cannot. None of you can. If you think I am arrogant, it is because of your ignorance. I know things you don't. And we are not on the same level. Princess.

Aizawa:Enough, we have arrived at our Destination. Midoriya, don't rile them up. All of you, Focus on your upcoming training and the lesson you will receive here. Midoriya at least show your full strength.

Izuku: I will if opportunity arise Sensei. Sorry Princess, may be we can settle this some another time.

Momo was furious at that. The last time someone called him a Princess was a Haughty Rich boy who was flirting with her but Midoriya calling her princess is like telling that a rich sheltered girl like you is no match for me. She decided at that moment that she will definitely give him a good lesson one day.