Chapter 5: Declaration of War.

Next Day Aizawa evaluated everyone on their test but Aizawa criticized Midoriya for not using his Full capabilities and Bakugou for stop acting like a child. Izuku knew he deserved that but he did not want to participate in that test. But he nodded that he will look out for his Method to use his Quirk.That Day while everyone kept their distance from Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka greeted him once again during the Lunch when the Representatives of the Classes were Chosen And to luck it was Iida who won with 3 Votes for the post of president and Momo as Deputy with 2 Votes . Izuku was a bit surprised at their interaction and asked:

Izuku: It is not that I want to sound Rude, but why are still talking to me both of you.

Iida: What are you talking about Midoriya, just because you said those things yesterday, that alone doesn't make you a bad person. We get that you don't like All Might but deep down you are a Kind person.

Izuku: Iida I am not so sure about that.

Ochako: You are Wrong Izuku, You saved my life from that giant robot when everyone was running away. You even broke your oath and transformed into your Hero mode.

Izuku: It is Ranger Mode.

Iida: Ranger, as in Forest Ranger?

Izuku: Ranger as in Hero who protect the life from the Utter Destruction. There is nothing permanent in this world. As long as the creation exist, Destruction will come no matter how much you try to prevent it. But a Ranger is someone who can minimize that Destruction and maintain the balance between good and Evil. Life is not eternal, one day you and I will cease to exist but the least we can do is make this life of our to make something Meaningful.

Ochako: That is a very Deep Thought. I don't quite understand it.

Izuku: I am still trying to understand it myself. But Enough about this, tell me Iida since you are the new class president how do you feel about it.

Iida: Did you perhaps voted for me Midoriya Kun.

Izuku: Among all the other you and Uraraka San were the Only choices I thought was Right, but since you seem to be on Edge all the time, I thought it will help you to loosen up a bit.

Iida: Am I really that much of a Stiff Person.

Izuku: It is not a bad thing but remember there are people like me who do not hold back to say what we think. You cannot be on edge and Discipline them all the Time. You are responsible so I thought yeah you are perfect lamb for the sacrifice.

Ochako meanwhile spewed her food while containing her laughter while Iida was shocked at the praise and the Insult thrown at him at the same time.Izuku just smiled at that and Iida became soft after seeing that expression on Izuku Face.

Iida: Midoriya Kun you really don't hold back on your true feelings . But I think you are fine that way.Sometimes Bitter truth is better than a Sweet Lie.

Ochako: By the Izuku why did Bakugou is calling you Deku All That time.

Izuku: It is an Insult for me when I was Quirkless and few of my scars on my body came from him. Well I don't really care what he want to do but as long as he leave me alone, I can appreciate it.

Ochako: But Doesn't Deku means Do your Best in Kanji. I kinda like It.

Izuku: I can see you are honest in your thoughts, Uraraka San, Alright You can call me Deku if you want.

Ochako: Hai. Then Deku Kun, Why are you not using your Quirk to your Full potential?

Izuku: Because its Dangerous. Uraraka , Iida I don't want to drag you in my problems so please Don't ask me. I don't think you are ready to hear the Truth either.