Chapter 8: USJ Arc Part :3

With Midoriya Command Everyone Moved to fight without even questioning. It is like they have been filled with new Energy. Itassis who amazed that these kids were given a chance to become a power Rangers and Korag who was observing each and every single Ranger in this Fight.

They All charged at the battlefield with Styxoid.Kyoka and Kaminari fighting them with hand to hand. Kyoka using Martial Arts while using her Wolf spirit as she kicked and pu nched the Styxoid. Kaminari fighting with a sloppy stance yet effective stances. Given the impacts of their Kicks and Punches, few of them are flying above the ground.

Momo and Mineta Engaging them with Weapons. While Momo was fine  using her Silver Spear because of her training back at home and even landing some solid Kicks and slashes. Mineta however was flailing around a bit when he activated his Nitro Sword.He was not used to it and with sloppy moves he was fighting the Styxoid.  While landing the Solid Strike, he was able to brace himself from the Impact.His aid came from his Golden Rollers that were present in his Ranger Suit. He was dashing at good speed while dodging from few of the attacks.

Tsuyu and Ochako were already activated their Swords. While for Ochako it was both Sword and Gun. They were Slashing the Styxoid with their weapons and somehow they both were easily compatible with their weapons.

Midoriya: Jiro use your Wolf Morpher and it will give the Extra Fire Power. Kaminari Use your Magi Staff, it will act as a  Cross Bow. Yaoyorozu Shift from Spear to Gun Mode. Mineta  your powerful weapon is available in your belt. Touch it and it will come to you. Asui   you are doing good, use your Word Sheathe and convert your Sword into a Blaster. And Uraraka Give me your Sword and When she Did throw her sword at Deku ,Izuku gave her his Blaster. She catches it as He said: Double your Fire Power.

As instructed they Followed him.It then turned into a Heated battle of blasting . Kyoka finally landing some laser beam at the Styxoid and Kaminari finally using his Crossbow like a Sharp Shooter. Momo was amazed at the change in weapon from spear to gun. She never Imagined that a weapon can act both as a Spear and and Gun at the time. She used it to hit the Styxoid and Mineta activated his Turbo Axe. He was jumping as he was slashing the Styxoid. Tsuyu changed from Sword to Blaster and it was going well for Uraraka as she was jumping high and using blaster. Within Few Minutes the Styxoid were destroyed creating a Clear Field between Izuku and Korag.

Korag: Very Well. Did good for your First time as a Ranger. But Now, Its my turn. Let's See.

Korag unleashed his attack slash and dashed toward the New Rangers. It took them by Surprise as the were hit with the Blast.

Korag: You have done good against an Army of my Styxoid, but you all lack training. I guess it is fine since there is only one who has trained in this. Now, Young Man. Have a match with me.

Izuku: I never thought that this is how my day is going to Begin. He unleashed his Super Mega Force Morpher and Said : Super Mega Mode, as he transformed into Red Ranger, he said: Super Mega Force Red.

With that Izuku engaged in Sword combat with Korag. Izuku was using Both Swords from hand is nothing new to him. He was capable of Using Shark Sabers very easily in his training time. While Landing Slashes of both of the Sword. Izuku Dodge the attack from Korag and stopped it with Right Sword. Izuku decided to use some Distance and engage with him and jumped at him to give him a good slash. Korag managed to defend it without breaking any sweat.

Korag : Is this you all have to Offer?

Izuku: Not Yet? He inserted his Red Mystic Ranger Key and Super Mega Red Final Key in his Swords. and unleashed : Super Mega Sabers: Super Mystic Slash. With that he become Exhausted and Return to his Human Mode once Again.