Chapter 9: USJ Arc Part: 4

The battle took a Toll on Aizawa as he was fighting a Rampaging Beast. Aizawa was glad that the Students were not here. He was exhausted and that buffoon of All Might was already spent. But as usual few of the students decided to disobey his order. Instead of staying back as told, they decided not to hold back and the result was they getting Injured in the process.

Aizawa: Seriously, I told them to stay away and do not engage and yet. He decided that once this mess is over Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima are going to get good punishment from him.

Kirishima: Dude this Guy is tough Cookie. I am feeling it even in my hardened state.

Todoroki: This was really made to kill the All Might. He is shattering through my Ice without breaking a Sweat.

Katsuki: As If this bastard can stand a chance against All Might. I will hold him back with everything I got. After that Fucking Knight had done to me, I am going to beat the shit out of this guy.

Aizawa took a notice of them and was injured in the process. He once warned them.

Aizawa: You guys stand back here. You are not supposed to Fight it. We should keep our distance and wait for All Might.

Bakugou: We are doing that. You better look out for yourself from that Handy Bastard.

Aizawa dodged a sudden attack from Shigaraki as he again erased his Quirk.

Shigaraki: Nice one Aizawa. But How long do you think you can keep up with this.

Aizawa was at it wits of how he is supposed to Deal with this guy. He wants to keep the Students away from this Nomu thing as All Might appeared with a Dash to Them.

Kurogiri appeared and said: I am sorry Shigaraki, two of the students got away.

Shigaraki: If you were not our ticket out of here, I would have Decayed you Kurogiri.

Katsuki: You Smoky Bastard  as Bakugou managed to grabbed him and pin him Down.

Katsuki: Try Anything Funny and I will Kill You.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri you should feel some shame. Kid managed to got you.

And with a sudden  thud All Might Appeared to them.All of them Stopped Fighting as they look at All Might in his Angry Mode. There was a Pin Drop silence.

All Might: How dare you attack my students on their teaching Days, You Villains.

Shigaraki: So the Hero is Finally Here. Now we have a present for you No 1. Nomu Fight Him.

As with Nomu reached to Katsuki All Might grabbed him threw him toward Kirishima.

All Might: Aizawa rest there. I will deal with these Pest here. You Kids enjoy the Show as I will show you what it means to be a Hero.

Meanwhile as Midoriya was Dashing toward Aizawa, he saw an Ice glaciers and he was shocked at the scene when he shocked when he saw it. He saw someone stuck  with their gloves in the Ice Crystal Freezing suffering from Hypothermia. Midoriya Immediately realised who she is .Toru Hagakure the Invisible Girl.

He was afraid that she might die soon so immediately brought his Mystic Cell Morpher and Said: Magi Staff: Heat Flames and with that he melted the Ice around Toru. He realised that Hagakure Naked and immediately used magic to summon the Blanket from his Home. As Blanket appeared he wrapped it around Toru as he heard some groaning from her mouth.

Midoriya: Hagakure, you All Right.

Toru: Thank you Midoriya Chan. I thought I was going to die. Todoroki Almost froze me.