Chapter 16: Sports Festival Part:3

Shoto: Have you ever heard about of the Quirk Marriages?

Katsuki: The Sick Idea to marry someone to produce a child with strong version of both the parent Quirk. I can also be considered one as one since my Quirk is a perfect example of the combination of my parents weak Quirk which is individually considered useless. Though in their case, it was my old hag who forced my father to submit to her. I still don't know what she saw in my old man.

Shoto: That is surprising. I didn't know that you are also similar to me.

Izuku: Kacchan is just stating an example. His parents actually got along with each other well or Uncle submits to her sheer Volume. Wait a Minute, similar to you in what sense?

Shoto: My Old man always wanted to surpass All Might, but he never could. Once he realised that he cannot surpass him, he resorted to Quirk Marriage and bought my mother until they can create a perfect child. Once he had me he trained me till I passed out. My mother couldn't take it anymore and she poured boiling water on my face. She said my right side is ugly. Due to this I always refused to use my left side. But my opinion changed because of you Midoriya.

Midoriya: Me? What did I do?

Shoto: Because of you I realised that I cannot reject that I have a Fire Side of my Quirk. Because of you I realised that even though I have inherited my power from him, it is still my quirk, How I want to use my Quirk and what I want to be is still up to me. You who was Quirkless was rejected by All Might and the society as well was given a chance to be prove yourself. Similar to me you inherited powers which was not originally yours and trained with them to enter in UA.

Izuku: I did not come with the intention to be a Hero. I am just chosen and I wanted to do it as legally as possible. That is all.

Katsuki: Still it is impressive because in this tournament I won't hold back on with either of you. I will become a champion in this tournament.

Izuku: You have to hold back to transform into power ranger at least. Well I at least got the gist of it. But I still think you are wrong about your Father.

Shoto: Pardon Me?

Izuku: Your father maybe a proud man and even went to Quirk Marriage but did he ever outcast or throw away his children or wife from his house. No He is ambitious and I believe your mother also started to consent in the beginning but once you were born she reached to maximum point and cannot hold her fear of what is going to happen. And it resulted in the mental illness for her. She is afraid and scared of what she had done to you. I think before you make assumptions about your parents. I believe you should talk to them properly and come to an understanding.

Katsuki: I don't care about it. It is your problem. Half and Half, don't hold back and Deku, Give it your all, because I am not going to show any mercy to you. As he marched away from the place.

Izuku: You better think of what I said to you. I want to stay focus and clearly I believe that one day you will reach to a clear understanding with your father and mother and you will be happily re united with your family.

As he left to Lunch Area, Shoto thought about what Izuku said to him and then focused of how he should deal with the situation of his mother.

As the lunch was was and everyone was arranged for the next event to realise who will be the next participants, he and all the students of other class were shocked except for Mineta and Shoji. While few boys were getting from this few were Questioning what is actually happening.

Aizawa: What the heck are they Doing?

Mic: What happened Hero Course. Is this some kind of Fan Service?