Chapter:12 What it means to be a Hero. Part:1

While all the students left. Izuku also left without paying any attention to the Staff. Both the Classes wanted to ask him a lot of Question specially Shoto and Itsuka. They are impressed with his deed and him receiving the Power of Power Rangers is something they wished to ask him. Specially Shoto because he  believed that he was created by his father in order to surpass the No 1 Hero, but the No 1 Hero in his current condition is soon going to Retire from the Hero Job. He realised that whatever Suspicions he had for Izuku Midoriya are all wrong and he is not a child of All Might.Izuku is burdened with responsibilities far greater the being the New No 1 Hero. He can somewhat understand why All Might is looking out for Midoriya because All Might was thinking that Midoriya was some sort of Spy or Villain because of their last encounter.

Shoto: So much for being a Number 1 Hero. That position will never belong to anyone here because Midoriya had already seized that place. And he did it as a Quirkless.

Momo: What are you mumbling Todoroki San.

Shoto: Nothing, I guess I am just thinking what it means to be a Hero. I for once after watching that Video of Midoriya Encounter with All Might thinking that I for once I don't want to be like All Might. However all my life I was trained by my father to surpass All Might and I hated that. But look at the Irony of the No. 1 Hero, he was so frail and weak that It took a Quirkless like Midoriya to be chosen as a Savior of our Planet from the upcoming Alien or Dimensional Invasion.

Momo: You may be right on that Todoroki San, but I think it is blessing in itself. Midoriya San always said that he know things that we don't Understand. All this time I believed that among all this class I am only one who has best thinking skills with a Quirk which cannot be surpassed with brute strength, but from the First day of our Class Midoriya San showed that he has no interested in being Hero, he was just here for his license. Once I looked at all the Scars and Burn Marks around his bodies, i thought what kind of things Midoriya san had to go through that ended up making him so cruel in his way .

Todoroki: Yeah he didn't want to have any kind of Interaction with anyone because he didn't want us to drag in this problem. But I believe it suits him, being a Power Ranger, I believe he was right in the beginning of keeping his distance. In that sense he was just like me, but he broke out of the shell because 2 of our classmate believed that he is not a bad person. And he started to open up though he still didn't like getting all the attention.

Momo: I became really angry the moment he called me Princess. It made me think that he is looking down on me as a rich sheltered girl who lacks the common sense. I worked really hard to get recommended in UA and he just said that it was easy for me. But in the end, he was right, I really am a rich sheltered girl who do not understand what it means to be a Hero. I just born in a rich family, My parents loved me, I am blessed with a Quirk that one can only dream about so I worked really hard and then passed the Recommendation Exam. But once I become a Silver Ranger at USJ, I started to realise that I am also narrow minded in my thinking skills. Compared to my skills, knowledge and wealth I was blessed with everything one can dream of.

Momo: But Midoriya San was not. He did not get born in a rich family or even middle class  Family. He was born in decent family. And if I am correct in my assumption, his father abandoned him once he knew that his child is born Quirkless and moved to America. Sending him and his mother only necessary allowance to have needed for their necessity. Midoriya San got bullied because he was born Quirkless and it continued till his Junior High School. But he only had hope that All Might will give him the words he needed to hear all this time.

But he didn't and he was about to commit Suicide just like the others untill those Morphing Master give him the Responsibility and Powers one can only imagine in their Dreams. I also get to be Power Ranger because of him. He was very Heroic when he fight those Monsters who attacked us in the Beginning of USJ and then he fought an Entire Group of the Styxoid Monster and even with Korag who we could not stand up Against. For that one moment he was just like the Hero I always dreamed in my Dreams as I ask that Hero to let me also join him, but he always saying something which I cant seem to hear at all. All While he was walking away from me, and I am chasing after him to join him on his Journey.