Chapter 10: Recovery with Revelations Part:1

With that Incident Every Student From Class 1A and 1B was gathered in the Gamma Gym and With their Homeroom teacher along with some UA staff Members. From UA staff members they were Aizawa, Kan, Nemuri, Thirteen, Ectoplasm, Higari, Ken, Recovery Girl, Hound Dog along with Principal Nezu. The students were also given chairs so they can sit. And to make it co-ordinated. From Class 3-A, Big Three were called too. Amajiki, Nejire and Mirio were also present In the Room to maintain the Crowd of 1st Years.

Nezu: Midoriya San what you did today and what has been happening around you, I simply cannot ignore it anymore.

Izuku: Before I show you, Promise me you won't speak a Word about it even to the Government or anyone outside this Room.

Juzo: What will you do if we don't?

Izuku: Then I will have no choice but to erase your memories. I have Itassis by my side if need arises. Or maybe something you don't like.

Shishida: You are threatening us. You are not very Heroic.

Izuku: This is one secret I am going to protect at any cost if it means removing my memories from your Mind. if you can keep the end of your bargain, I can spare you from this Mess. If you think you can't handle it and can't keep this in your stomach, then please you are free to leave.

Aizawa: Don't worry problem Kid. If they opened their Mouth I will make sure to make their life worse while they study in UA and that Includes you too Big Three.

Now everyone shivered at that Threat. They knew Aizawa was not lying on this since teachers are also giving him their approval.

Izuku : Great then let's begin. Before we move toward how this mess started, you guys have to take look in my memories about my past. Itassis San.

Itassis : Right. With a Spell Itassis put Magic and reflected the Memories on Reflector and it showed them Izuku memories while he become unconscious. 

Once the Memories started from a 4 year old Kid who was being bullied by Katsuki Bakugou and his goons. Katsuki looked away knowing what he was going to see here. Everyone was shocked at the treatment  Izuku received because he was quirkless. Bakugou being the center of the point. Izuku receiving burns and scars from Katsuki just because he was standing against Katsuki for saying that he was going to be Hero. Then it showed the House of how lonely Izuku Midoriya felt everyday. Waking up with a hope that he will be a great Hero.Then it showed all the memories till the Aldera Junior High where Katsuki in Ego said that they are Extras and only he deserved to be Hero in UA.

Teachers were almost reaching their limit with the attitude of Katsuki Bakugou. Aizawa was thinking of Expelling him that moment, but Nezu hinted him to stay calm. They then witness the memory of how Katsuki burned Izuku book and Injured him, and give him the advice that he should jump from the roof and pray that he will be born with a Quirk in his Next Life.

That memory snapped some of the Staff and the Students.

Itsuka: How can he be allowed to Entered in UA Academy?

Monoma: Who does he think he is? He should jump from the Rooftop and wish for a better personality in his next Life.

Kirishima: Bakugou .

Momo: This is not the attitude I was expecting from UA Student.

Pony: You don't have the right to Judge him because he is Quirkless and you born with a Quirk.

Yui: Nodded with Anger

Itassis: Quiet, The memory is not over yet. Izuku is still in unconscious state and if you want to ask any question you can ask him later onwards.