Chapter:13 What it means to be a Hero. Part:2

After the Lunch was over Class 1A and 1B decided to join the Training Gym which was supervised by All Might and Aizawa and Kan. They were given enough space but the before they begin All Might raised the topic of One for All. Unknown to them Big -3 also decided to supervise them but came at the moment when All might told them about One for All. Mirio who was present was silent as his name was mentioned that he was the primary choice for One for All.

Izuku: Let me guess you didn't think about this and let others decide who will be the best candidate, without even thinking what kind of impact it will lead in Mirio Life.

All Might: Since One for All came naturally to me, I thought Mirio or any one can learn it at ease.

Izuku: Are you Dumb. You are Quirkless so One for All fitted well with your imagination and give you the Strength and muscle mass you needed. Because you don't and I don't know what is like to be born with Quirks, we don't understand how the Quirk Principles actually work.

Momo: With that Being said, what happened with the Past Users of One for All.

All Might: All for one was obsessed with One for All. He killed everyone who he believed was threat to his power and position so they were killed in battle.After our talk about Power Rangers  I managed to gather this data on past users but unfortunately, I cannot gain any Information about 2nd and 3rd Users.

Itsuka: Let me take a Look? 7th User Nana Shimura: Quirk Float. Allows user to Levitate. Your Master. Killed by All for one after passing One for All to Yagi Toshinori known as All Might.

Monoma: What about the Previous One, who gave her the Quirk.

Itsuka: 6th User En. Quirk : Smokesreen. All user to generate thick clouds of smoke from their body which can obscure people Vision. One who gave Nana Shimura this Power.Killed by All for One while managed to pass down it to Nana Shimura.

Momo: Let me See. As she took the book from Itsuka,  Momo: 5th User Daigoro Banjo. Hero Name Lariat Rank: Pro Hero . Quirk Black Whip. Allows user to present Tendrils of Dark Energy which are useful for long Range Grappling and increasing Users Mobility. Gave One for All to En, by giving his very blood to him making En the User and protecting the Survival of One for All.

Shoto: What about the Forth One.

Bakugou: Let me See Ponytail? 4th User Hikage Shinomori : Quirk Danger .Allows user to detect Nearby threat. Died at the age of 40. Cause of Death Old Age? What the Hell. Give One for All to Pro Hero Lariat and continued the legacy of One for All.

Kirishima: But how can he die because of Old Age in his 40s?

Izuku: A side effect of the already born with Quirk inheriting the Power of One for All. One for All deteriorated his Body until it started to take the User's life force. This is what I was afraid of?

A Quirk act as a life Force to its user. For Eg, This Bottle think of it as a Glass as your body and the Water Present in this Bottle is your Quirk acting as your life force. But what will happen if you add One for All a Quirk in a glass already filled with water. The water will mix and it will overflow and at one point will come when from the surge of this wave, it will impact the User body. That is why the Forth User died at the age of 40 cause of old age.

But All Might was not like that. He was Quirkless so his glass was empty from the Very first time. So When All for One was given to him, because of his strong Health body condition, the Quirk become a part of him. That was the Reason you can use One for All at 100% when you were in your Prime. But now, as your body is not in proper condition, the body is losing its flow to balance the Quirk. That is the cause of your Time Depletion and since past 6 years instead of taking a cure for your injury you kept doing this stupidity all the time, it is now reduced you to 2 Hrs Hero. Talk about Irony.