1 - roll down the windows and scream

TOMMY POV:

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. It's a new school year. A new school. Will I make friends? Probably not. I should keep to myself this year, I won't last long in the school anywa-

"TOM, COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST"

"COMING"

I walk down to see a fucking feast upon my sight. Eggs, bacon, ham, cereal, bitch i had to get ready in like 30 minutes i can't eat all this!

"Soooo.... Why all this food? I'm going to school in like 30 minutes from now?" I asked.

"Remember, its your first day of school! I have to make sure you get all the nutrients you need before starting an 8 hour school day!"

 I had to leave for school in a couple minutes so I only had ham and eggs before I ran back upstairs to get changed. Goddamnit why was there a uniform in the "Best school in the city" ,when clearly uniforms are what makes it shit. I fixed my hair before grabbing my bag and racing out the door.

Time skip because i said so

NO ONES POV

The school was massive. You could barely see the top of it. Tommy walked in looking at the school map. You could barely tell classrooms apart.in a couple minutes, he found the class on the fourteenth fucking floor like wth anyways yadayadayada you get the point english class.

Time skip again because i want no one to like this story at all

As Tommy began to leave, two kids came from behind him.

"Yo new kid alert, wanna be friends ok that wasn't a question i'm gonna show you around now c'mon Ranboo" The brunette said. He held both of their hands while running out of the classroom. The supposed 'Ranboo' guy gave Tommy a look that immediately translated to 'I deal with this shit everyday'.

...........

"Anndddddddd finally, this is our bench! Me and Ranboo sit here everyday!"

"No one dares come near our bench, not after what happened last time...."

Flashback

"Hey loser kids! Guess where we are!" Dylan said, referring to Tubbos blind eye.

"Up your own ass is where." Tubbo mumbled. Ranboo chuckled. If this was how Dylan and his goons get destroyed then he'd like to see it.

"Oh you fuckin arse, youre gonna get it-" Before Dylan could finish the sentence, Tubbo jumped on top of Dylan and strangled him with a tree branch. Derek and Dean just watched.

"What- OOF- ar yough doinf- help- AAAAA" before you knew it, a snap came from Dylan's neck. An ambulance came to the school and Tubbo just sat back, sipping on his Capri Sun while watching the eight year old scream in pain. Ranboo slowly sat down on the bench, not bothering to touch his juice pouch.

Flashback over

"Yeah.... We don't talk about that...'' Ranboo said, pointing at Tubbo, who was sharpening his stick.

"Mmmm..... Done. Anyways, Tommy want a Capri Sun?" Tubbo asked, pulling three out of his bag. Maybe this school year wouldn't be so shitty with friends.

A/N-- Im sorry this is so shitty but writers block is a bitch anyways hope u enjoyed so yeah bye