15 - i dont ever think about you

A/N: heyyy im backk ik i said bc im in korea i wouldnt upload much but its really boring in the countryside so im writing again!!!!

The next few months went with a blink of an eye. It was the month just before April, the month of the festival. Hannah and Fundy and Charlie were pacing back and forth, questioning whether or not it would be worth it to just use the song they've been planning for months. Ranboo started coming back to school so that was good. Tommy was sort of in this position where he wants to sit with the bench trio again, (Purpled occasionally comes) but he can't just randomly leave the feral boys. Tommy left school feeling frustrated once more. He was on good enough terms with the rest of the bench trio, why couldn't he just bring himself over to go to their table? He came home to find no one but Techno on the couch. They just exchanged a wave before Tommy went up to his own room. He plugged in the headphones to his electric drum kit, the same one Kristin bought for him many years ago on his birthday. His neighbours bought him headphones because they couldn't stand him drumming at like 2 am. Tommy liked the drums. It was the one instrument he could play whenever he wanted, either from boredom or even frustration. It was only until Techno walked into the room when he realised he'd been playing for 2 hours in what felt like only 15 minutes.

"I think a friend of yours is uh.. At the door? They claim to be one of your classmates and is asking for Tommy Minecraft." Tommy wondered who it could be. Tubbo doesn't have a reason to, neither does Ranboo. Purple doesn't have a reason to come, and the feral boys aren't in his class. He walked downstairs and found a girl in his music class he had never talked to. Hannah Rose. Why of all people was she here?

"Hannah? Why are you here?" Hannah did not respond, only handed three purple wristbands to him. They weren't regular wristbands. They were Starfest Permit to Play bands. They could only be obtained by those who were going to perform. Tommy looked at her only with confusion and shock in his eyes.

"Wha- are you joking right now? You need these for your band to play!"

"I don't mean to cause confusion. This is me and my team's decision to allow your band to play at Starfest instead of us." Tommy held them in his hands. Three purple wristbands with "PERFORMANCE" written in gold. Tommy had a green one with the word "VIEWER" written in white. Tommy had always dreamed of holding the purple one in his hands. But he couldn't take it. Not yet, at least. He still had some decency left in him.

"Hannah- Why? This is such a deserved job. Many could only dream to have this. You and your band made an excellent song, it would be a waste to just-"

"That's not why we decided to give this to your band. You need it. To honour Year 10 as a whole. You see- Charlie and Fundy had a bit of a fight. I don't think they will be fixed within a month. We won't perform well if that happens. I've discussed with the band and we've made the final decision to give our permit to the second place." Tommy thought for a moment. This was the one thing he'd always dreamed of, ever since he was 8 he had always fantasised of having one in his hands. Performing in front of over 5000 people with a band that truly cared about him. Travelling the world with his best buds and performing for more and more people, being an actual professional.

"I.... I'll think about it. In the meantime, please work towards getting that relationship fixed." Tommy said, rubbing his neck.
"Thank you thank you thank you, Tommy. I will try to get it fixed, if i can, that is. I know it is a lot to ask from you, considering there's only a month to make the song."

"... it's raining. Take this umbrella."

"Aw thank you Tom-" Tommy already closed the door.

THE BUTTOCKS TRIO GC (Tomathy named this)

Tomathy the Great and Awesome and Handsome and Great

guys r u alive

Ranboob