6 - youre so full of shit

('This will be' is gonna be important later, in the part where its charlies turn the first guitar melody and humming is kinda like this up until 0:23)

Yeahhhh, second thought, not that great... with almost none of their schedules matching and the billions of clubs and afterschool activities they attended, it was almost impossible for them to practice together. They could only practice on Wednesdays when school ended early. Tommy had Film club and Video Game Club. Tubbo had English Tutoring and Baking Club. And Ranboo had Chess Club and Volleyball. On one Wednesday at Tubbos house however, interesting things happened.

"Ugghhhhhh my dad is messaging me again!" Ranboo complained.

"Can I just kill your parents so my parents can adopt you?" Tubbo asked.

'WHAT- NO TUBBO I STILL NEED MY MOM-" All three of them burst out laughing.
"Well, worth a try. But I would genuinely kill your father. What did he write this time?" Tubbo tried to ease the laughter a bit.

" a lot of 'where the fuck are you's and 'ive done so much for you's, and then there is also a 'baby my wifes not home come over'???? Pretty sure he was supposed to send that to his other girlfriend" Ranboo rolled his eyes. (IT WAS MEANT FOR THE OTHER GIRLFRIEND RANBOOS FATHER DOES NOT HAVE PEDOPHILIC/INCEST INTENTIONS-)

"Damn, your father must be drunk off his ass." Tommy said, taking a sip of coca cola.

"Ok but can I kill your father at least?"' Tubbo begged.

"Ya know, grinded black cherry seeds are the easiest way to get away with murder." Tommy chimed in. The two started to talk about the ways to kill Ranboos father when Tubbos sister came in. Ranboo gave her a sign pointing to them before making swirls with his finger next to his head. Lani giggled before leaving the room and closing the door.

"Hey so not to interrupt anything, but we have to write the songs for the music assignment-" Ranboo stated.

"Oh yeah! I wrote the song already- all we have to do is compose the music." Tubbo replied.

"Yeah, me too. I just finished mine at school. The English teacher was being a bitch as always." Tommy groaned, scrolling through his messages on his phone

"Well, I finished mine too, so I guess that's all we have left." Ranboo said. That's when Tommy burst out laughing.

"OK- SO YOU KNOW HOW IT'S ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE RIGHT- SO OK BAHAHAHA FUNDY SHOWED ME A SNIPPET OF CHARLIE'S SONG." The two other boys leaned in to take a look. It started with a nice guitar melody, played by Hannah. Hannah then started humming a small harmony, before Fundy joined in. it continued like that for a few seconds before Charlie joined in. he leaned into his mic, took a deep breath and before long-

"FUUUUUUUCCKKKKKK MY WHOLE GODDAMN LIFE ITS A FUCKING HORROR SHOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU FUCK ME FUCK EVERYONE IN THE END EVERYONE IS GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Charlie screamed. The two other boys were startled but laughed regardless. The three ended up finishing all three of the songs, except the majority of the time spent was just Tommy playing the snippet without a warning. They ended up naming Tubbos song 'Twin Size Mattress', Ranboos song 'Be Nice to Me', and Tommy's song 'Problematic'. They agreed that the names were decent and continued the sleepover normally. Scary movies and popcorn, singing dumb trendy songs on the radio, stealing from the gas station at 1 am, ya know normal shit. At around 3 am Wilbur called.

"Hello? Toms? This you?" Wilbur said over the phone.

"Uh, no it's the McDonalds delivery guy. OF COURSE IT'S ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU CALLED?" the other two let out a snicker.

"*sigh* I only called you to ask if you guys did your assignments. Music class is tomorrow, I didn't want you to miss an assignment." Wilbur then hung up.

"Well, good thing we finished. You dont wanna see Wilbur when he's mad." Tommy chuckled.

Lol in morning

The three woke up on the artificial grass laying on the bottom of the huge treehouse. Ranboo had been awake for quite a while as he was on his phone. All of them were under a huge soft green blanket that would lift as they breathed. Tubbo was leaning against the tree and Tommy was fully under the blanket. (this part sounded weird idk)

"Ranboo! Tommy! Tubs! Ranboo!" Lani came in through the door.

"You said Ranboo like, twice." Tubbo groaned, rubbing his eyes.
"I like Ranboo." Lani smiled. (!not in a weird way!)

"Anyways, breakfast is ready!" Tubbo and Tommy's ears perked up and they ran downstairs.

"Those two literally share the same braincells." Ranboo sighed. The two slowly walked down the staircase to see a huge table of food. At that point, it wasn't a surprise because Tommy and Ranboo had been to Tubbos place a bunch of times. His parents weren't always around so his aunt always came over. (A/N: WAIT GUYS MY AU IS DOING ME GOOD FOR ONCE NOW I CAN HEADCANON RANBOO AND TUBBO AS COUSINS BC IN MY AU TUBBOS DAD IS SCHLATT AND BC RANBOO AND DRE ARE SIBLINGS THEIR MOM CAN BE PUFFY- AND PUFFY AND SCHLATT ARE SIBLINGS IN MY AU AS WELL AAAAAAAA)

"Hey guys, breakfast is ready!" (A/N no.2: wait did i ever mention tubbos mother ever yet if so just know that i changed my au)

"Hello Puffy!" Ranboo waved.

"Good morning Ranboo, good morning you two." Puffy chuckled as she placed the plates down on the table and the four sat down to eat. That morning they had eggs, pancakes and bacon. It was crazy seeing how much Tommy and Tubbo had in common. They were like brothers from another mother. Everything except the genes were the exact same. Ranboo once joked that they should take a dna test, and they did. No connection. So seeing that they both had the same shimmer in their eyes when tasting was no big surprise. They've tasted it a million times before, and they would never fake happiness just for puffys sake either, but something about the fluffy pancakes gave them a sense of satisfaction no other dish could manage. But to be fair, the pancakes were good.

"Puffy! How did you make these better than last time?" Tommy managed to make out, considering the food still in his mouth.
"I just saved the leftover mix from yesterday, like I always do Toms." Puffy chuckled at the starry eyed boy. Ranboo and Lani were still enjoying their meal quietly. Tommy was trying to stuff all of the pancakes into his mouth.

"Something wrong with the food Tubbo?" Puffy asked, looking at Tubbo who was carefully poking it with one of the prongs on his fork.

"How....."

"How.... What?"

"How are they so... Perfect?" Tubbos eyes sparkled at the fluffy pancakes.

"I whisked the eggs a lot beforehand I guess? I'm not so sure myself, I think it was an accident when I was making pancakes for the first time in college." Puffy chuckled.

"Leave her be, Tubs. Her witchcraft is far beyond our understanding." Tommy dramatically sighed. Lani and Ranboo laughed as Tommy continued to go on about how Puffy might secretly be a witch and she's found a secret recipe into making the best pancakes. Tubbo at this point was slightly chewing on it, not taking his eyes off the beautiful thing. When they were sadly finished, They all got up and went to get changed. Tubbo wore a green polo shirt with plain jeans that had small patches sewn in. Most of them were of bees, but a good amount of them were small things he liked. He got Ms. Niki to cross-stitch a picture of him and puffy together, and ever since he stitched it onto his jeans it became his favorite pair. Currently, It had a star, him and puffy, at least 7 bees, a nuclear sign, and a small pattern of yellow red and purple. Everyone had it stitched into their pants, in fact. And they all decided on that day they would wear it. Tommy wore his plain red and white tee with khakis which had the pattern on it. Ranboo wore a black and white tee that had purple stitch. He also wore black pants with the same purple stitch, and, surprise, it had the pattern as well. Ranboo and Tommy had tried to at least look presentable by combing their hair, meanwhile Tubbo decided to be Tubbo and kept his overgrown fluffy hair the way it is. The three went off to school a moment later.

(SORRY FOR NOT WRITING AN ACTUAL CHAPTER FOR A MONTH)