11 - now you only ever call me when youre high

A/N: I had a shit day so now I will give you angst.

The four laughed as they walked down the halls, discussing the previous song.

"We're next, how the fuck are we gonna compete?!" Tommy groaned.

"I'm sure your song will be good. Don't degrade yourself now, if you do you will literally fail." Purpled laughed, patting his back, causing Tommy to put his face in his hands and fake sob. Tubbo looked at them laughing before looking forward, seeing a boy in front of him. He stopped. It was... It was Dylan. The kid who left years ago due to having to go to the hospital. He was better now, stronger than ever before.

"Shit shit shit guys get a move on-" Tubbo ushered them all, pushing their backs.
"Woah, why?" Tommy said looking back. Ranboo saw Dylan too, being reminded of that time when they were younger. Ranboo knew what Tubbo was thinking, and helped usher them on.

"Go quicker you dumbasses!" Tubbo whisper-yelled. They started walking fast.

"Wha-Toby!? Is that you!?" Dylan looked up from his phone.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK- RUN" Tubbo and everyone else started to come along faster. Dylan ran after. They made it to the bathroom and Tubbo pushed them into one stall before locking it.

"Wha- why did you just do that?!" Purpled whispered.

"You remember the time I told you about Dylan?" The other two nodded. "That's him." Just then, the door to the bathroom flung open.
"I know you're in there, Tobias." Dylan said, banging on the stall door. "And I don't forgive your actions."
"Why don't you just fuck off, then. He obviously doesn't wanna talk to you, considering he made us run all the way." Tommy yelled with aggression. Tubbo slapped his arm.

"And who are you to talk?"
"I'm one of Tubbo's best friends." Tommy barked back. (please i know this sounds cringy i didn't have another word for it please please forgive me) Dylan threw his head back in laughter.

"You still use that nickname, Toby? What are you, 7?" Dylan said through his obnoxious giggles. That's when Tommy lost it. He unlocked the cramped bathroom stall and punched Dylan in the face. Dylan was on the floor, rubbing his cheek when the bathroom door was once again flung open.
"W-Wilbur I can explain-"
"Tommy?!"

And that's how Tommy ended up in the counsellor's office.

"Are things hard for you at home?" The counsellor asked.

"No." Tommy responded, crossing his arms.

"Are you being neglected?"
"No."

"Have you been feeling insecure lately?"
"No."

"Do you think you don't get enough attention?"
"No."

"Do your parents have a bad relationship?"
"NO! Let me talk for fucks sake." Tommy yelled.

"Thomas, that's no way to talk."
"Am I talking bad? I'm irritating? Well I'm sorry, miss counsellor, but I have places to be and the fucking counsellors office is not one of them. It's 4 pm lady, school ended and my brother should be waiting for me." Tommy said, throwing his backpack over his shoulders before walking out the room, despite the counsellor's protests. He walked out and saw as it started to rain. Heavily. It's fine though, Wilbur usually checks the weather app before school, and he saw Wilbur take an umbrella to work. He's gonna come soon to pick him up, right?

A minute passed.

5 minutes passed.

15 minutes passed.

30 minutes passed.

It was 5 pm. An hour after school ended. He watched as the teachers came to leave school. Tommy had texted his brother multiple times.