2 - boulevard of broken dreams

It has been two weeks since Tommy enrolled in the school. He walked over to the shared bench and grabbed a sandwich from his bag.

"Oh yeah, Tommy! Could you ask your parents if you could stay at my place tonight? Just you, me and Ranboo!" Tubbo asked.

"Sure, I'll text Phil."

Tommy

Hey Phil

Dadza

Yeah Toms

Tommy

I was wondering if I could go to Tubbos house for a sleepover

Ranboo will be there too

Dadza

Sure Toms but come home first and pack your bag before you go

Tommy

I will

Tommy put down his phone.

"Phil approves, I can go!" He says grinning. The three cheer and Tubbo gets more capri suns out of his bag (seriously how many does this bitch have-)

Lololol guess what another timeskip ahahahahah hate me

Third Person

Ding dong

'Oh! That must be Tommy!' Tubbo thought. Him and Ranboo walked over to the door to greet him.

"EYYYY BIG MAN HOW YA DOIN?" Tommy ran in for a hug. They all fell over and laughed. When they got up they led Tommy to the bedroom. Ranboo gave Tommy a smirk (this isn't a romantic smirk it's just a 'shits boutta go down' smirk don't get the wrong idea) which left the boy confused. Ranboo chuckled before pulling Tommy into the room. The room had a huge tree in the middle which had swings, hammocks, and a bookshelf connected to it. (haha im not giving you an image imagine it yourself :)) Ranboo sprints across the room, grabbing Tommy by the arm and letting him see the ball pit on the other side of the room. Tubbo ran over and pushed both Tommy and Ranboo into the pit (FUCK MY FNAF ADDICTION), then did a canonball landing on both of them. As the boys got up, Tommy went to unpack his bag.

"Tommy is that.... Is that a youtooz?!" Tubbo yelled, peeking into the bag, revealing a technoblade youtooz.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I just like to keep random shit in my bag. For example," he grabbed the technoblade figurine as it shimmered in the light.

"My brothers youtooz." Tommy grins.

"TECHNOBLADE IS YOUR BROTHER?!"

Fuck. Tommy forgot he wasn't talking to people he's known for a long time.

" Uhh- yeahhhh...????" Tommy chucked. He saw the shimmer in their eyes. He whispered 'fuck' under his breath.

Then lololol question bombardment time

The boys discussed things they liked and got to know Tommy more. They found out a lot of things they had in common. They all had minecraft, they loved watching minecraft youtubers, they played terraria, and they also found out they had many of the same favorite songs.

"IT'S PRONOUNCED 'BATH' DUMBASS" Tommy yelled.

"YOU FUCKING NORTHERN BRITISH BITCH IS 'BAATH'"

"Um- guys-" Ranboo started.

"What do YOU have to do with this conversation American bitch?"

"Yeah! What DO you have to do with this!"

"Uhh guys- the easy bake oven-" Tommy and Tubbo basically jumped downstairs, while Ranboo slid down the rails like the bossman he is. Tubbo excitedly slipped the tray out of the small oven. Tommy being the gremlin child he is, snatched at least 5 of them before running upstairs.

"BITCH COME BACK HEREEEE" Tubbo yelled. Ranboo would never understand the two's friendship dynamic. When Tubbo eventually caught Tommy, they ate the cookies. "Superior to Phils cookies" as Tommy stated.

"So.... Tommy, what do you like to do in your freetime?" Ranboo asked as the three went upstairs.

"Oh yeah Ranboo, like we haven't asked that before." Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"Nah, there's still other things about me I haven't told you yet. For example, I play the drums and the bass guitar." Tommy said, stuffing his mouth with cookies.

"Yooo you do? Me and Ranboo play a variety of instruments as well" Tubbo said, wrapping his arm around Ranboos shoulder.

"Um- I only play guitar-"

"I have a baseball bat, you know?" Tubbo grinned. Ranboo sighed.

"I play.. the... tam-bourineeeeeee" Ranboo said, lengthening the 'ine'. Tubbo hit Ranboo in the stomach with his elbow, still grinning, but staring at Ranboo.

"GODDAMNIT TUBBO! Fine, I play the acoustic guitar and violin, but-"

"YOOOOO that's so cool dude! Ya know, my brother plays violin- wait no- techno plays violin as well."

"The Technoblade playing violin? Seriously? Like there's no problem but I would've never guessed." Tubbo said.

"Hey Tommy, do you know any Wilbur songs? If you dont thats fine, but I'm talking about The Internet Ruined Me, Your Sister was Right, Your New Boyfriend, those songs." Ranboo asked, while taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Huh? As In Wilbur Soot? Of course I do, he's my brother."

"HES YOUR BROTHER!?" Ranboo spat out his hot chocolate in a cartoonish-type way.

"Well- technically i'm adopted- but yeah both Wil and Techno and my brothers." Ranboo didn't want to make it uncomfortable for Tommy, so he tried to change the subject.

"Oh that's cool, what's your favorite song?"

"You shouldve never asked." Tommy responded grinning and clearing his throat.

"Well, obviously the best song in the entire universe would be Sex Sells, and if you disagree, I will burn your kneecaps." Tubbo stared at Ranboo, who personally thought One Day was the best from Lovejoy.
"Then after that would be Internet Ruined Me, Your New Boyfriend, Softbo- actually i spoiled it so i'm not moving on." Tommy realised that his brother would probably murder him if he leaked his new songs.

"Noooooo please tell us his upcoming songggggggg" Tubbo whined. Tommy grinned. As long as he didnt tell Wilbur, maybe it would be ok? I mean, they are close friends.

Right?

"Ok fine, I'll give a small sneak peak, as long as you don't tell anyone else, I won't die." Tommy chuckled. The two boys listened carefully. Tommy cleared his throat.

Well it's not an ahegao hoodie its a work of art,

I get turned on by my reflection in passing cars,

Im looking for a, window to another world where I,

Don't feel as lost and bored, I just,

Don't wanna be a softboy anymore, I wanna be yours.

I wanna be yours.

Tommy put his hand over his mouth. He didn't mean to leak that much. But when he remembered what he said earlier, he lowered his hand. They wouldn't tell, right?

"Yooo that was so good! When do you think he's gonna post it?"

"Nope. Nope. Classified information." 

A/N - GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK LIKE TEN YEARS BUT WRITERS BLOCK WAS LIKE AT THE PEAK AND SCHOOL JUST STARTED- BUT IM BACK SO UH YEA