five

Yes, there's going to be a character called Dr. Phil. Why? Cuz it's Philza minecraft, creator of minecraft itself.

Obviously.

"I think you messed up at the start of the code," George pointed his finger at a line of letters

"I think you messed up at the start of the code," George pointed his finger at a line of letters. "You see here? The other lines are okay, so I can pretty much assume that this is where the mistake is."

They were sat at the desk behind the window. Dream had remembered to bring his laptop, so they decided to work on some code together.

Dream moved his cursor and highlighted the part where George had pointed out. "What should I put as a replacement then?"

The brunette angled the screen towards himself and started typing, pausing for a bit to double-check his previous work. "Okay, that should work," he said, hitting enter and analyzing what he had done. "See, good as new."

Dream rolled his eyes, "Okay, Mr. I-attended-a-coding-program."

"It's called knowing what I'm doing," George said with a satisfied shrug.

"Yeah, okay," the blonde laughed as he saved his work and closed the program. "I don't think my laptop will handle the whole code thingy, so I'll wait until I get home."

"That sounds reasonable," the brunette said, picking up the sandwich wrapper and tossing it into the garbage can by his side. "Thanks for the food, again. It's a nice break from the hospital meals."

"Yeah, no problem, I understand the struggle."

"Mm..." George murmured as he got up and plopped himself done on the comfy sofa. "So, what do we do now? It's too rainy for you to go, and I don't want you to leave either."

"You don't?" Dream asked as he looked outside the window. The rain was falling steadily, blurring the clear glass into a foggy mixture of water drops.

"Of course, I don't. After all you did for me?"

The blonde smiled at George, "It was just a dictionary and some balloons, I could've done more than that."

"Well," the brunette laughed. "You also promised to binge watch some Spongebob with me, and that is definitely a dealbreaker."

"How could I ever refuse?"

"I guess you make a good point," George laughed. "So," he said, resting his head in his hands. "Are the other volunteers nice? If you don't mind me asking."

Dream shrugged, "Most of them too nice and they get on my nerves."

"Yeah, I get that."

"You do?"

"Yeah, most of them are here to make a good impression on everything, whatever," the brunette said with a heavy sigh. He put up his fingers in the air, using them as quotation marks. "Giving back to the community."