fourteen

heyy, this chapters gna be kinda long bc i put in some additional scenes, but i put them in italics in case u want to skip :)

it's two am while i'm writing this oh man

It felt like a short night for them. So many things had happened in such a fast pace. One second they were watching a movie about a chef rat, and the other second they were inseparable, running hands through each other's hair and mumbling words of affection.

Dream wouldn't of expected for it to end like this, but who was he to complain? He couldn't, not when he had one hand running along George's neck, and the other pressed against George's shoulder.

The brunette laughed, tilting his head and grinning. "Want to stay tomorrow night as well?" he offered.

"Of course," Dream replied softly, admiring the person in front of him. "You're so perfect."

George blushed even more, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "I can't with you and your compliments," he teased.

"Mm, I know you love it."

"Maybe I do," he replied, stealing one more glance at Dream before looking at the digital clock on the wall. "God, it's late, Dream."

"I know," the blonde said, lightly kissing George's forehead. "Go sleep, I know you're tired."

"I'm not," he laughed, stifling a yawn. He fell back on the bed, still smiling. "This feels like a dream, I don't want to wake up."

"Me, too," Dream grinned. "But it's not, it's safe to go to sleep."

"You'll love me even if this is a dream?"

"Always."

"And forever?"

Dream smiled, "If that's what you want."

"It is exactly what I want," the brunette said back in a serious tone.

"And forever."

George cheered, "Then I'm going to sleep."

Dream chuckled, "Knew it. Go to sleep, Georgie."

"Stupid nickname," the brunette shot back, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow. "Call me that again and you're sleeping on the sofa."

"So I assume I can sleep on the bed?"

George smiled slightly as Dream leaned forward and used one hand to trace George's facial features. He melted into the touch. George usually hated when people touched his face. It made him feel incapable, and he hated that feeling.

It felt different with Dream, though. The hand that grazed his face didn't upset the brunette at all. He wanted Dream.

He liked Dream.

"You're not going to let me sleep at all, aren't you?" George laughed.

Moonlight spilled through the crevices of the window, the curtains fluttering in the breeze. It casted a peaceful glow on the two, wrapping them around in the majestic comforts of the moon.

"You can't blame me," the blonde shrugged, gently kissing his forehead. "I'll stop now, good night."

George pretended to frown, "Aw, good night to you too."

—————

Dream woke up, sun in his face. The window was still open, same place they left it last night.

He tried to sit, only to find George cuddled up against his arm, preventing him from getting up.

He laughed, memories of last night flooding into his head. Getting his phone from the bedside table, he quickly snapped a photo of them together.