Ignorance and Realisation...

Recap:
In the last part we saw that Anirudh decided to stay away from Bondita for the sake of her bright future .......

Ab aage.....

Next day.....in school... Bondita reached early and as soon as she reached she started looking for her charming Teacher cum Sakha babu....she looked at the assembly ground....in the school auditorium....in music room.....but he was no where....

Bondita: (pov) are ajj Sakha Babu nahi aye kya??

Then she thought for a while.....

Bondita: (Pov) ho sakta hai staff room mein ho....par....staff room jane keliye kya bahana banayegi tu Bondita .....

She started thinking....when she heard 2 girls talking of her class....

Girl1: yaar aj Mathematics assignment ke submission ki last date hai....chal n mere saath staff room...

Girl 2 : yaar maine n Science ka homework nahi kiya hai .... Agar mam ne check kar liya toh mujhe class se nikal degi...mujhe homework karna hai....tu kisi aur ke saath chali ja n....

Listening this Bondita immediately rushed towards the girl....

Bondita: khyati koi baat nahi Jiya ko homework karne de mai tere sath chalti hu....

Khyati: thanks yaar Bondi..

Bondita: are chal jaldi....thode der mein Assembly hai....

She held her hand and rushed towards the staff room....they reached near the staff room door.... Bondita looked all around the staff room and her eyes got stuck on a guy with a blue shirt.....he was facing the wall and reading something..... Bondita smiled looking him ....as he was her Sakha babu ......

Both Bondita and Khyati said together......but Bondita little louder as she wanted her dearest Sakha Babu to look towards her.....

Bondita/Khyati: can we come in sir...

Listening the two voice every teacher in staff room looked towards the direction of the door except Anirudh...... though his ears were as attentive as they could recognise the voice of his Sakhi....his dearest Bondita....he wanted to look towards her ..... Wanted to see her beautiful smile..... wanted see her  eyes he wanted to talk to her but...he didn't..... only for her sake..... only for her betterment.....

Her Mathematics sir allowed them to enter....they went in.... reached near the desk of their Mathematics sir.....close to which was Anirudh's Desk.....she reached near and her fragrance too that entred Anirudh's Nostrils..... making him craved to look at his Sakhi......but he didn't....he wanted but he didn't....

While Her Mathematics sir was checking khyati's copy....our Bondita's eyes were on her Sakha babu..... Anirudh who was aware of her Gaze....was controlling harder .... That he should not look back ... his heart was forcing......but he was controlling ...

Bondita:(Pov) are ye Sakha Babu mere taraf kyu dekh nahi Rahe hai....lagta hai awaz nahi suni unhone ne meri kya karu....then she remembered she is wearing An anklet in her Ankle.... which always made a pleasant sound....she slowly slowly started Tapping her legs.....that were allowing the anklet to make the sound....

Anirudh heard the sound....he knew that it was Bondita's Anklet .....he noticed that on the day when her leg was twisted and he applied... oinment.....his heart was Again forcing him to look towards her...but he didn't...

Bondita: (Pov) abhi bhi nahi dekha....lagta hai mujhe he samne jana padega unke.....par itne sare teachers ke beech kaise jayegi tu unke pass Bondita??