The special moment is awaiting...♥️✨✨✨

Recap:

In the last part we saw that doctor informed RC's that Bondita has viral and we saw some lovely moments of Andita....

Ab aage.....

she signalled him to bring his ear near her ....he did the same and then Bondita whispered... something into his ears...

Bondita: kal mai sirf apki shayri ke wajha se nahi bheegi thi .....gaal laal hogaye the apki shayri sunke....phir .... shurvat se socha tab samajh aya ...ki ..

But she stopped on a perticular word "ki" making Anirudh curious....

Anirudh: (curiously) ki??

Bondita: kiiiii......

Anirudh: (impatiently) ki kya??

Bondita: kiii.......

Anirudh: Bondita bolo na ki kya....??

Bondita : ki..........

Anirudh was irritated by her "KI" now.....he held her hand and pulled her towards himself..... Bondita was shocked by his sudden action ........but she was happy indeed.....they both looked into each other's eyes...

Anirudh: sirf meri shayari ke karna nahi bheegi thi tum....gaal laal hogaye the tumhare ....aur tumhe samajh aya .......ki?? Is ki ke baad kya hai Bondita....

He asked the question calmly but curiously..... Bondita....was being nervous.....she looked into the ocean of his eyes.....which were deep .....and were curiously waiting for her reply.....

Bondita: (without breaking the eyelock) iss ki ke baad vo ehasas hai....jis ne mujhe bataya ki ap...kya ho mere liye.....iss ki ke baad mujhe jawab mila ki kyu khone se darti hai apko bondita ....iss ki ke baad mujhe jawab mila ki....kyu chinta hai mujhe apki ....dost toh mere bohot hai sakha babu....par apsa rishta kabhi na ban paya....iss ki ke baad uss rishte ka sach h .... Aur vo sach ki khubsurati he thi ....jiske karn mai nahi rok paiee khudko baarish mein bheegne se..... mai nahi rok Paiee khudko pyaar ki peheli Baarish mein bheegne se.....

Anirudh's heart skipped a beat...he was not able to believe his ears ....did she indirectly...said that she is in love with him....did she confessed that why he is important in her life ....he was too much happy.....he was able to react on situation....he wanted to but he was not able to ......

He slowly moved his hand towards her face and cupped it......they both touch each other by forehead to forehead ....and closed their eyes....

Thier was complete silence for a while ......

But suddenly.... Anirudh Got seperated .....and quietly....moved out of the room...pushing the wheel chair for him.....

Bondita became confused....and worried too....

Bondita: kahi maine kuch galat toh nahi keh diya.....kahi aisa toh nahi ki sakha babu mujhse pyaar nahi karte....

With a thought that her love her sakah babu do not love her.....tears rolled down her cheeks.....but she quickly wiped hearing someone's foot steps.......it was kaka .....

He entered the room....and was confused seeing Bondita alone...

Kaka: Bondita beta Anirudh kaha hai ...