Anirudh Warns Saudamini...

Recap:

In the last part we saw Anjali being evil....and Trying to expose Anidita's relationship....and also Saudamini's entry...

Ab aage...

Anirudh became shocked to see her...... Bondita observed Anirudh's expressions and understood she is non other than the same Saudamini....who cheated her Sakha babu....and she got worried for him.....

She glared at Anirudh ......and when Anirudh saw that.....he turned his Glance to other side....she one by one shook hands with all the teachers and atlast went to Anirudh.... Anirudh looked at her...

Saudamini: (forwarding her hand) Hi Mr.Anirudh Myself Saudamini Chakraborty....

Anirudh: (joining hands) Namaste .... myself.... Anirudh Roy Chowdhury....

She smiled....and Anirudh too but forcefully...and went from their....

Saudamini smiled and she to went ....

Soon assembly ended....

In Bondita's class....it was Anirudh's lecture first....and today was the music class...so all needed to go to the music room .....thus....all left for the music room....

.....................In the Music room...............

Anirudh was sitting on the chair.... traveling in his own thoughts...when he was disturbed by A knock on the door.....he looked at the door....and Found Bondita....

Bondita: can we come in sir...??

Anirudh: (confused) sir??

Then he looked at the time-table chart stuck on the board and realised that it was Music Period for Bondita's class ....

Anirudh: yaa come in....

All the students ....came in Bondita occupied the very first bench in front of Anirudh's chair .....and All students...got settled occupying their respective places ......

Anirudh started writing on the board ....but he wasn't in the mood to do anything .... and this didn't remained unnoticed by Bondita....

Bondita: (Pov) Sakha Babu shayad.... Saudamini mam ko lekar pareshan hai.....par mai nahi dekh sakti unhe pareshan.....kya karu???

Anirudh started teaching....

Anirudh: students aj hum sargam sikhenge...jise English mein "Tonic" bhi kehete hai.....

He started giving information about Sargam to students....and Asked them to right down the sargam written on Board ..... All students started writing ...and he sat on the place .....he knew the pair of eyes.... staring him....he was aware of the constant gaze on her ....he slightly looked at those eyes... And signalled them to write.....But instead they winked....he got irritated....and intentionally....kept the duster on his desk .....with a rough sound..... Bondita got scared....but she knew that anger was only because of his frustration that came out because of Saudamini.....She smiled...and Continued...with writing....

Soon she finished with her writing.. and again looked towards Anirudh....who was sitting...with a book in hand....and was trying to concentrate into it but was not able to.....

Bondita sensed him being stressed because of Saudamini....she wanted...to go to him....take his hand in her hug him tightly...and making him feel better....But the reality was....she was not able to do that....she was feeling helpless.....

Anirudh again continued with the class .....

Soon the bell rang...all the students started moving out of the class ....when Bondita intentionally.... pushed her pouch ....and all the stuffs in it falled .... Anirudh noticed that .... She pretended....to pick those.... stuffs...

All the students went out of the class...and She went near the door and assured that ...all left....

Anirudh: Bondita kya kar rahi ho...

Bondita: Shuuu....(asking him to be quite)...she closed the door .....

Anirudh: Bondita koi dekh lega .....

Bondita: ap uski chinta mat kijiye....ap  yaha baithiye.....

She made him sit on the chair....and she sat on his lap....

Bondita: (cupping his face) Saudamini mam ke karn tension mai hai ap??

Anirudh: (keeping his hand on her's) Bondita....pehele uska vo letter abhi vo khud yaha agaie hai....na jane vo kya karegi....

Bondita: (pulling him closer) unhe jo karna hai karne dijiye....hum saath hai .....toh kya hume kisi chiz se darne ki zarurat hai...??

Anirudh nodded in no...

Bondita: toh phir chaliye muskuraiye....mere sakha Babu ke chehare pe ye tension accha nahi lagta....

Anirudh smiled....

Anirudh: vaise madam....ap iss waqt school mein hai...aur school mein mai apka sir hu....soch lo apne sir ke Godh mein unki permission ke bina baithane ka anjam....bohot khatarnak ho sakta hai....iske liye punishment bhi mil sakti hai....

Bondita: (pulling his collar) toh dijiye n .....

Anirudh: (rubbing his fingers on her lips) de du?? Pakka??

Bondita moved her hand inside his collar.... entering his neck...

Bondita: Sir...jo karna hai jaldi kijiye ... Meri class hai....mujhe jana hai....

Anirudh hugged her....and sucked her earlob ..... Bondita closed her eyes....

Anirudh: To be continued....filhal tum jao....

Bondita Smiled got up took her things and started... moving....when she reached the door.....she turned back ....and Winked at Anirudh who was already staring at her .... Anirudh smiled and she left....

Anirudh: (Pov) Mishti...tum kitne acche se samjti ho mujhe ....aur ye bhi janti ho ...ki mera mood kaise theekh karna hai ...I love you....

And he continued with his work......

He got up from the place....and found a pen fallen down....he remembered the scene when Bondita intentionally splitted all her things.... and a smile appered on his face....he picked the pen and placed it safely on his shirt near his heart....

And again continued with his work.....

he was busy with some paperwork....when someone came from behind....and hugged him...but he immediately jerked those hugging hand and turned around....

Anirudh: Tum???....(in anger) How dare you Saudamini....

Saudamini: Anirudh saudamini nahi...(smiling) tumhari Mini...

Anirudh: kon Mini?? Mai kisi Mini ko nahi janta ....

Saudamini: Aisa mat kaho Anirudh....Mai pyaar hu tumahra...

Anirudh: Pyaar ?? Konsa pyaar?? Listen Miss . Saudamini Chakraborty.... Ek baat acche se Jan lo...Tumhara aur mera na koi rishta tha,na hai aur na he kabhi hoga....hum ek school mein kaam karne wale do ajnabee hai bas....

Saudamini: nahi Anirudh tum mujhe iss tarah chod nahi sakte....tumne mujhse shaadi ka wada kiya tha...

Anirudh: wada?? Miss.Saudamini Chakraborty...ye Wade aur kasam jaise shabd na apke mu se Shobha nahi dete....aur Shukar Manao ....Mere saath Dhokhadhadi karne keliye...maine tumhe sirf choda hai ...agar saza dene pe aajau....Toh Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury.....kis Bala ka naam hai ye Tum bohot acche se janti ho ......so better stay away from me,my family and my life.....  and yes .....(pointing towards the door) you may leave now....

Saudamini left in anger....

Anirudh: (Pov) ye Saudamini shaant nahi baithegi ....kuch na kuch zarur karegi....mujhe chaukanna rehena hoga....

So guys this is it for the chapter hope you liked it and if you did so please let me know till then stay tuned....
Thankyou 😊💖💖💖