Zarurat nahi Zaruri ho tum....❤️❤️

Recap:

In the last part we saw that Bondita got to know about Anirudh's past ....and she promised his that whatever maybe the situation she will always be on his side....

Ab aage....

.............................................................

Mature 🔞🔞..

At evening.... Bondita was the one to wake up first....she opened her eyes and saw Anirudh sleeping like a little baby....she creased his hair....and kissed his forehead....

Bondita: (Pov) school se aye tab se kuch nahi khaya apne....mai Bhaari babu se keh ke kuch accha sa banva deti hu...

She Slowly picked his head and softly placed it on the pillow besides...and was about to move....when Anirudh held her hand....

Bondita looked at him...

Anirudh: Thoda der aur ruk jao n Mishti ....

Bondita: (holding his hand) mai bas abhi Aiee....

And again she started moving...but This time Anirudh pulled her towards himself....she landed on his chest...and he rolled...now Bondita was at the bottom and Anirudh was on top ....
Bondita's heartbeat was beating as hell .... He came closer many a times ....but this was the first time he took such a bold move....

He brought his face near her ears... giving warm breaths to her shoulder... giving her some sensation....
He whispered....

Anirudh: kahi mat jao please....I need you...(and he sucked her earlobs)

Bondita closed her eyes....and moaned ...

She immediately hugged him due to nervousness....Anirudh started ruffing his nose on her neck ..... making her breaths faster .....

She was still in her school dress ...thus the collar surrounding her neck ....was irritating him.... So he unbuttoned the first two buttons..... making bondu scared....no ...no it was not like she was liking that....but she was nervous....she didn't said anything and closed her eyes more tightly.....

Anirudh observed that....he realised ....that he should stop....and he got up and sat on the bed .... closing his eyes...

Bondita was still having her eyes closed......but when she sensed lite weight and no movement ....she opened her ... eyes and Found Anirudh sitting besides... closing his eyes....

She became confused....she got up and kept her hand on his shoulder....

Anirudh opened his eyes...and looked at her....

Bondita: kya hua sakha babu...

Anirudh: (not maintaining eye contact) Bondita I am sorry....Maine bina tumse puche ye sab....

He closed his eyes....and a tear came out of his eyes...

Bondita wiped his tear....

Bondita: Sakha babu akhe kholiye...

Anirudh opened his eyes...

Bondita held his collar and pulled him towards himself.... Anirudh was surprised by her bold move....and he gulped...

Bondita: peheli baat .... Bondita nahi ...Mishti....aur dusri baat...

She came more closer...now their lips were inches apart...

Bondita: Apka haq hai mujhpe....mujhse zyada...toh apko mere permission ki zarurat nahi hai....

Their was pin drop silence in room....

Then Anirudh held her waist and pulled her...and their lips got attached..... Anirudh Started sucking her lips passionately....and....Bondita to responded.... equally......

After 15mins they broke....due to lack of oxygen.....they were breathing heavily......

BONDITA layed on the bed.... with a thug still breathing heavily..... Anirudh looked at her and smiled.... while she blushed....with blood red colour on the face.....

Anirudh layed on her.....and sealed his fingers with her's...he kissed her forehead....

Anirudh: Mishti mujhe tum par tumse zyada haq dene keliye shukriya ....par...ye sahi samay nahi hai....Bondu I truly love you....aur mujhe tumhari body se zyada tumhari aatma se pyar hai....Tum meri zarurat nahi ho...Tum Mujhe Zaruri ho.... isiliye...mai kabhi aisa koi kaam nahi karuga....jo tumhari prestige ko affect kare....

Bondita was watching Anirudh with the eyes filled full of love...

Bondita: you know what....I feel very lucky...that you choose me as your soulmate....Apke pass pura haq tha ...maine khudko apko puri tarah se saup diya...tha ....par...apne sirf mere bare mein socha...I love you...I love you so much

Anirudh: I love you too..aur mai tumhare bare mai kaise nahi sochuga ...(cupping her face) Tum zindagi ho meri....

Bondita's eyes filled with tears....she hugged him.. tightly...and he too reciprocated.....they remained still for sometime....

After that they separated....
Bondita Got up and was about to move .....

Anirudh: kaha ja rahi ho ...

Bondita: bahar...

Anirudh: tum nahi jaa sakti ....

Bondita: ye kya keh rahe hai ap ...dupher se hum yaha ....kaka sasurji aur baki sab kya sochenge...

Anirudh: vo toh kuch nahi sochenge...lekin agar tum aisi haalat mein niche gaiee toh zarur pata chal jayega ....

Bondita: aisi haalt Matalab??

Anirudh came closer..... pretending to come near her lips ....

Bondita became nervous and closed her eyes....but .....She found no movement on her lip....she opened her....eyes...and found Anirudh Buttoning her shirt ... She remembered the moment when he unbuttoned them and Blushed....

Anirudh noticed that....he came bit closer....

Anirudh: don't worry...One day it will be unbuttoned again....

Listening this she turned totally red.... sensing volts of current in her.....she
Didn't said .... anything....and quickly ran out of the room....

And Anirudh smiled....

Soon he composed himself...and he too got down.... Bondita did the dinner with the family...and then Anirudh dropped her to the Hostel and then left for teh haveli....

So guys this is it for the chapter
Hope you liked it and if you did so please let me know till then stay tuned for the next..
THANKYOU ❣️❣️🤗❤️