Bondita to learn About Saudamini

Recap:

In the last part we saw that Bondita took a move against Anjali and the boy who questioned on her and her Sakha Babu's relationship....

Ab aage....

After sometime teacher came ....and Bondita was back to her seat....

Purva: ye kya tha...??

Bondita: kya tha matalab....koi Kuch bhi bolega toh kya bolne dugi mai??

Purva: tujhe ghussa isiliye aya kyu ki unhone kuch galat kaha...ya ghussa isiliye aya kyu ki unhone vo galat baat Anirudh sir ko kahi.....

BONDITA just ignored her words.....

Purva: ignore karne se sach badal toh nahi jayega...

Bondita: purva please...

Purva became quite.....and the lecture continued.....

After  an hour the lecture got over .....and now it was their sports period.....all the students got down...
All were playing volleyball ....but Bondita was least interested....As her attention was grabbed by Anirudh's voice...

His voice was coming from nearby class...all she wanted is to move towards the direction of the voice and just be with him..her love.....her Sakha babu.....she was lost in her own thoughts....which were broken by a voice....

Voice: Bondita...

It was purva ..

Bondita: haa purva....

Purva: kya hogya .... theek se khel kyu nai rahi hai...kehl varna apni team har jayegi...

Bondita: Yaar Purva mera mood nahi hai....

Purva knew why she answered so....she intentionally spoke....

Purva: of course ....tera dhyaan kaise hoga....bohot awaz ari hai n yaha....

She pressurized the line..."awaz ari hai n yaha" coz she knew the reason for what Bondita is not able to focus on her favourite sports vollyball.....
But ....one thing strange in this entire situation was Purva....why is she behaving strange to her....of course she knows about Bondita being in love with Anirudh and Visa Versa....but she noticed that Purva isn't ok with Anidita's relationship...but why?? She was the one who made her realise the love between Anirudh and Bondita....she was the one to notice her feelings....so what was that... making her rude towards Anidita.....

Bondita : Purva mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni hai....(to a boy of her class) sorry Agham hum nahi kehl payenge...tu kisi aur ko lele ....

Saying that..she went near purva and held her hand.... dragged her towards one of the corner in the ground.....

Purva: BONDITA mera haat chod...

Bondita: Tu pehele bata tujhe kya hua...??what's wrong with you ....??

Purva: mujhe kya hoga...tu bata what's wrong with you....tere Aur Anirudh sir ke beech kya chalra....

Bondita: jaise tujhe pata he nahi kya chal raha h...

Purva: pata hai but mujhe tere mu se sunna hai .....

Bondita: toh sun ... Pyaar karti hu mai sir se .....aur sir mujhse....

Purva: and you are in relationship with him.....ryt??

Bondita: ryt....

Purva: are you out of your mind....Tu sir ke saath relationship mein hai?? Apne teacher ke sath....