The Case!!

At night...in room.... Anirudh was standing....near the window....with closed eyes....but immediately opened it ...when a face flashed into his eyes....

He came near a canvas placed in his room....and started sketching something on it.....while he was sketching....his eyes were continuosly flowing.....and finally he was done with it....

He stared at the sketch for a while

He stared at the sketch for a while ... He was frustrated...many questions arose in his mind......he wisphered...

Anirudh: kon ho tum....(shouting) batao kon ho tum......kyu mere sapne mein ati ho....kyu sone nahi deti mujhe....(screaming louder) bolo....

His scream broke everyone's sleep and they rushed to Anirudh's room....
But when they reached....they were shocked to see Bondita's sketch....and kaka wisphered...

Kaka: y...ye..???

Anirudh: (looking towards the sketch) yehi toh hai....(all looked towards him with a shock) kaka yehi toh hai...jo roz mujhe tang karti hai....Akhe band karta hu....toh dikhaiee deti hai ..Akhe kholta hu toh dikhaiee deti ..hai.. kaun hai ye ? Samjh nahi paa raha hu...and he sat on his knees with a thug....

Binoy kept his hand on his shoulder....
And Anirudh continued...

Anirudh: pata hai baba lagta hai jaise...(pointing towards the sketch) iske bina mai jee nahi pauga...aur kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ...jaise mai...iske bina roz mar raha hu...and tears rolled down his cheeks....

Som went to Anirudh picked him through his shoulder...and made him lay on the bed ....

Som: (wiping his tears) so jaiye dada ...

And Bhatuk played their mother's Lori on the recorder .....and Anirudh slowly drifted into sleep....

Som Covered him through the blanket...he switched off the lights and all came out of the room....

Kaka: jiska dar tha vo hi hua....jis Bondita ko hum ab tak Anirudh se chupa rahe the aj vo uski haat se bani tasveer ke roop mein uske samne agaie hai....iss se ye baat phir sabit hogaiee... ki Anirudh ne apni yadash bhale he gava di...par vo apni Bondita ko nahi bhula paya....

Binoy: mujhe toh dar hai da..kahi usse kuch hogya toh??

Kaka : Bondita humesha Anirudh aur hum sab ki khushi ki wajha bani hai ..Dugga Maa kare ke kasshh vo phir se iss ghar ki khushiyon ki wajha ban kar laut aye...

Bhatuk: par Kaka Bodi kaha hai ye kisi ko nahi pata...

Binoy: chalo ap sab so jao abhi...

And all left...but they didn't knew that Anirudh didn't drifted in sleep but actually acted to...and he heard that conversation ....and again questions made a flood in his mind and he again looked at the sketch...

Anirudh: Bondita!!! Bhatuk isse bodi kyu keh raha tha??

And he spent his entire night thinking about Bondita but his bad luck he didn't remembered anything....and the morning Came....

It was a usal Morning in the house as it use to be at Roy Choudhury haveli in Tulsipur.... Anirudh took a quick bath, got ready and moved down...kaka ji gave him prashad and then all did the breakfast togather... with a pin drop silence on the table as no one wanted to open the topic of last night because they knew if anyone starts the conversation Anirudh will end up questioning about the girl.... Bondita....
All were having their breakfast when the door bell rang.....and Bihari came...

Bihari: chote malik apse koi luccha milne aya hai...

Bhatuk: luccha nahi hoga bihari kaka Lucca hoga .... Ye italian naam hai...

Bihari: haa vo he....aur unke saath ek ladki bhi hai apna naam vo...Sofia ha Sofia bata rahi hai....vo keh rahe hai ki vo ap se case ladana chahata hai...

Anirudh: haa unki appointment thi...tum unhen baithao mai ata hu ...

And Bihari left...

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury is a well known Barrister in Italy who has never lost a single case...and had 0 ego of it....

Anirudh completed his breakfast and left to meet them....

He went to them the two got up in respect of him and Mr.Lucca shook his hand with Anirudh....Sofiya on the other hand was awestruck seeing the Charming man standing in front...

Sofiya is a girl who usually is never intrested in boys but our Handsome cached her attention.... Anirudh took a glance at her and clear his throat.....and said sternly looking at her....

Anirudh: can we talke about the case please....??

Sofiya : A...shure...

Anirudh took the file from Lucca's hand and started studying it.... while sofiya was constantly glaring at him .... And it came to Anirudh's notice....

Anirudh: (sternly) I hate constant gazes on me...

Sofiya looked at other side...and Anirudh continued with his file study...And after a while he spoke...

Anirudh: ok ...I will fight for your case..By the way who is the lawyer opposite to me??

Sofiya: I am not aware of her name but maine suna hai ki...she never lost a single case....

{Sofiya is Indian while Lucca her best friend is Italian....}

Anirudh: Impressive!! Ab toh aur bhi maza ayega ye case ladne mein ....vo aj tak ek bhi case hari nahi...aur mujhe koi case harne ki adat nahi...So Miss.Barrister I am waiting for you...

And he smiled...but when he said "Miss Barrister" he realised that he had heard this before too....

Anirudh: (pov) Miss.Barrister?? Ab ye kya chakkar hai....

.....................At Bondita's side...................

Bondita was into the file when a Girl entered...

Girl: Bondita... Italy jane ki taiyari hogaie??

Bondita: Maa kar rahi hai...Priya

{Priya - Bondita's bestie in London}

Priya: are you serious?? Tu aunty ko bhi le jaa rahi hai?? Hum case mein busy hoge vo waha kya karegi...

Bondita: Maa yaha bhi kya karegi...?? Unka mere bina kahi man nahi lagta...tu vo chod...Mr.Yog se baat hoagiee??

Priya:haa hogaiee....vo hume directly italy mein he milenge...aur sun maine suna hai ki tera jo opposite lawyer hai...vo aj tak ek bhi case nahi hara ..

Bondita: par ab harega..vaise Naam kya bataya?

Priya: naam nahi pata...but suna hai handsome bohot hai vo Mr.Barrister ...

Bondita stopped with her work when she heard Mr.Barrister..

She remembered the words of her younger self...

"Mai apki Mrs.Barrister Banugi aur ap mere Mr.Barrister.."

Bondita Smiled but soon her smile vanished...

Bondita: sun ainda se unhen Mr.Barrister mat bolna...

Priya :kyu??

Bondita: kyuki...(she stopped for a while and then continued again) mujhe accha nahi lagta isiliye...

Priya: kammal hai...accha mai jari hu aunty ki help karne..tu ye file check kar liyo..

Bondita nodded and she left...

Bondita: kyuki mere Mr.Barrister sirf mere sakha babu hai....Najane kaha ho ap sakha babu???

.....and the Day Continued ...and Bondita with priya and Sumati MAA left for Italy....

So guys this is it for the chapter
Hope you liked it and if you did so please let me know till then stay tuned for the next part
Thankyou ❣️❣️❣️❣️