the Realisation....

🎁SURPRISE🎁

Here's a re-update....for you all..........
Thought to surprise you
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

_______________________________________

Recap:

In the last part we saw that Bondita was confused regarding her feelings for Anirudh.....

Ab aage.....

she closed her eyes....and made her self calm.....A face came in front of her eyes..... enchanting a perticular word.....
It was Anirudh..... Enchanting ...

"PYAAR HAI"
"PYAAR HAI"

Bondita ... Opened her eyes and smiled.....

She softly repeated the word: Pyaar ....!!

And as soon as she said the word she heard the nature wow ....yes the Cloud's wow .....and it started.... raining.....

She silently....came out of her room and went to the garden area of her Hostle.....

And felt the breeze.....she allowed herself to be drench into the rain ....she started.... playing with droplets.....and dancing with winds......

She streched her arms....side ways ...and started moving round and round.....

Bondita: haa....pyaar hai.....pyaar hai.....(delighted) haa ....mujhe mere Sakha babu se Pyaar hogaya....I am in. Love ......yes I am in love........and she started jumping.......

She was much delighted....She wasn't able to believe that she is In love.....she was totally drenched into the rain ...... still she want to be wet in feeling of love.....when someone placed his hand on her shoulder......she turned around......and was surprised to see.... Anirudh.....she opened mouth to speak....

Bondita: ap ......but He placed his finger on Her lips ......and came near her ear giving a wram ness to her neck ..... making her heartbeats more faster......and said....

Anirudh: Bondita kya tum mere saath dance karogi??..

Saying this he took his steps back.. and kneeled down ....and forwarded his hand ...... Bondita happily.....gave him her hand....and the started dancing..

Chehrey mein tere
Khud ko main doondun
Aankon ke darmiyan
Tu ab hai iss tarah
Kwabon ko bi jaga na miley

Anirudh pulled Bondita towards himself by her vaist ....close to his face..... Bondita Blushed....and the dance continued..

Ye mousam ki baarish
Ye baarish ka pani
Ye pani ki boonden
Tuje hi toh doonde
Yeh milney ki kwahish
Yeh kwahish purani
Ho poori tuji se
Meri yeh kahani

Then he moved behind her...... hugging her from the back...both closed their eyes....and dance continued....

Kabi tujse utrun
Toh sanson se guzroon
Toh aaye dil ko raahath

Main hoon betikana
Panah mujko paana
Hai tujme de ijazath

Then Anirudh seperated and... gently held he hand and kissed it......bondita closed her eyes and blushed.....

Na koi darmiya
Hum dono hai yaha
Fir kyu hai tu bata fasle........

Yeh mausam ki baarish
Ye baarish ka pani
Ye pani ki boonden
Tuje hi toh doonde
Yeh milney ki kwahish
Yeh kwahish purani
Ho poori tuji se
Meri yeh kahani

Na na....naa......

Then Anirudh kissed on her forehead....and a thunder made a sound .......and she came out her imagenary world.... she realised that she was dreaming..she blushed and hit...her forehead.......

Bondita: Bondita tu bhi na....and smiled.....
she realised that she is totally drenched in the rain....

She moved towards her room ..... changed her clothes......wiped out the water from the hair........and went near.....the mirror..... stood infront of it.......but she didn't saw her reflection in it.........

It was Anirudh's reflection.....who was smiling look at Bondita....she tried to touch it.......but.....that reflection... point towards a perticular direction.... Bondita looked at the direction....and saw her homework copy on the table .... She realised..... that she didn't completed her homework....yet.......she looked at the watch the clock showed 3:30 am......then she realised......that she was playing in the rain......the whole...night ......

She again hits her head and started with her homework.......she completed....it and again look at the watch....now the clock showed.....4:30 am ..........

Bondita: abhi sougi toh neend nahi khulegi meri ......

She just layed down on her bed.....and looked at the roof.....she started recalling all the memories of her Sakha babu ...... And blushed.....

But her track of memories was been disturbed by her sneez........

Aaachhu.............

She got up......and mummered.......

"O no Zukam!!"

So guys this is it for the chapter
Hope you liked it and if you did so please let me know till then stay tuned......
Thankyou ❣️❣️❣️❣️