When Anirudh Met Bondita...

In early Morning at Italy.... Bondita was having a walk with her mom and with Priya....when her eyes went on A beautiful Church....

Bondita: (pointing towards the Church) Maa vo dekh Church...mai hearing se pehele Church jana chahti hu....

Maa : (smiling) chal....

When they reached the church they found a person already praying their..of course none of them didn't see his face nor he .... Bondita stood opposite to him closing her eyes and he himself was with closed eyes....

Bondita: (pov) dear God..Aj court mein sachaiee ki jeet ho...aur mai mere sakha babu ko phir se proud feel karau mujhe itni takat dena...

Person: (pov) dear God....aj Court mein nyay ho aur...meri madat kijiye mere andar ke sawalo ko janane mein ... Uss ladki ke baremein janne mein jiska skech mujhse anjane mein ban gaya tha....kon hai vo ladki samjh nahi paa raha hu....hope mujhe mere sawalo ke jawab jald se jald mil jaye ...

Yes the person was none other than Our Dear Anirudh Roy Choudhury...
Both opened their eyes...and both turned to opposite directions and left... Bondita of course with sumati Maa....

...........................In Court............................
All the members were seated Bondita and Anirudh were present in court but still unaware of eachother's presence... Bondita met her clint Mr.Yog and Anirudh met his clint Miss .Sofiya and Mr.Lucca ...both were engrossed in talking with their respective clint when arrived the judge...all stood in honour of him ....and sat when he allowed to sit....
Both Anidita were checking their file work when the person besides the judge(bailiff).. called the names of both the Barristers ....

Bailiff : The case of Miss.Sofiya is to be handled by Mr.Anirudh Roy Chowdhury....

The the Bailiff Uttered "Mr.Anirudh Roy Chowdhury" Bondita who was busy with the work saw towards the direction where the he was standing...and she got A shock ..she wasn't able to believe her eyes... the person standing in front of her is really her Sakha babu...the person she has been waiting for years ...is he really present their??? But wait!! What is she about to do ....she is going to fight a case against her love??

Bondita: (pov) mai sakha babu ke opposite case kaise lad sakti hu??nahi ye...ye nahi ho sakta....

Then the Bailiff announced the name of the Barrister fighting for Mr.Yog...

Bailiff: Miss.Bondita Das....

Anirudh was shocked listening the name ....

Anirudh: (pov) kya Bondita?? Kaka bhi uss din kisi Bondita ka naam le rahe the...

He immediately looked at the direction where she was standing....and his eyes met a beautiful pair of eyes that were already staring at him .....he was lost in his beauty....her shining eyes , her rosy lips, her little cute nose....all were giving a perfect touch-up to her beauty....but while he was admiring her beauty....the face that was skeched by him flashed his eyes...

Anirudh: (pov) vo hi Akhe...vohi hoot...kahi ye vohi Bondita toh nahi...

He started moving towards her while keeping his eyes only on her and Bondita too took baby steps towards him..and they came just opposite to eachother.... Bondita was having an emotional smiling face while Anirudh was totally confused....and Bondita's eyes started flowing.....

Anirudh who was staring at her when observed her tears.....he couldn't stop his hand to wipe them.... while Bondita sensed his touch after a long period of 10 years..... and she wisphered...

Bondita: (emotionally) Sakha Babu!!!
And she smiled broadly.....

But when Anirudh heard "sakha babu" his head Started aching...