I trust you but I am afraid to lose you...

Recap:

In the part we saw that Bondita and Purva had an argument about Anirudh and her relationship...where she realised about Anirudh's Bachapan Ka pyar-Saudamini.....she was hell shock hearing that....

Ab aage....

Bondita became silent....she thought for a while....what ....she heard was not easy to digest...but what she heard was half truth ....and she knew that.....she went infront of Anirudh ....she looked straight into his eyes.... Anirudh could see many questions rising in her eyes...but the question here now was .... What's Bondita's decision....does she have a trust on Anirudh... what is going on in her mind... Anirudh knew ...that the answer could be in any emotion...either...it will be flood of tears with anger...our Will be just anger.... having hatred .....but he was ready to face .... Bondita ....as he knew....it was her right to be angry on him.....

Bondita kept looking at Anirudh for a while....she remembered....his care...she remembered his concern for her...she remembered the moment when Anirudh said ..that He won't touch Bondita unitl she permits.... and finally she opened her mouth....

Bondita: Saudamini inka bachapan ka pyaar hai ....(looking towards purva) Mana...inhone Saudamini se shadi nahi ki ye bhi mana....par ye kisi ko dhoka denge .....ye baat bilkul nahi maan sakti....

Purva: Bondita...but Bondita interrupted...

Bondita: inhone kal mujhe propose kiya...kal puri raat thi mai unke saath....agar inke man chor hota ya galat bhavna hoti toh ye mere saath kal he sab kuch kar lete...aur mujhe chod dete par....(Looking towards Anirudh) par inhone nahi kiya...maine inke har touch mein ....in ke har shabd mein...inke rom-rom mein sirf saccha pyaar dekha hai....aur mujhe inpe bharosa hai....(looking towards Purva) janti hai kyu?? ...(smiling) kyuki inhone bina shadi ke he Roy Chowdhury khandan mein bahu bana diya ....Inke baba ki beti bana diya....aur agr inhe mujhe dhoka he dena hota...toh ye mujhe kabhi bhi Apne parivaar mein vo samman dete he nahi jo shayad uss ghar mein milta hai...

Purva looked her at disbelief...

Purva: mai nahi janti iss insan ne tujhe kya patti pada di hai...ya konsa jadu tona kardiya tujh par ki tujhe iski buraiyan nazar he nahi ati....par mai itna janti hu .....tu pachatayegi...(pointing towards Anirudh) iss insan se rishta rakh kar tu pachatayegi  .....

And she left....

Anirudh Bondita looked at eachother....and Bondita left from their without saying anything....

Anirudh: Bondita....(Pov) ye achanak kya hogya ...Mai Bondita ko mere aur Saudamini ke bare mein bata na chahata tha...par aise nahi...Mujhe Bondita se baat karni hogi....

And he too left from their....

But ...no one was awar that this entire situation was witnessed by someone....

Person: (evil smile) ab ayega....maza...

.....................Lunch Time...........................

Bondita was moving from the corridor....she was bit upset...and so was not in a mood to eat....and today Purva too was not their to force her to have her meal.... because she just tied the band of hatred for Anirudh in her eyes.....and top it .... Bondita realised about Saudamini....She would not have taken the topic so seriously if Anirudh would have told her befor .... But she was hurt listening that bitter truth from someone else's mouth....of course purva was not someone else for her .... But when its the point of Relationship .... Then the thrid person...can be the the reason of becoming relationship hollow.....but it's another thing that Bondita trusts Anirudh to the fullest.....but that doesn't mean that she was not hurt...she was...very much...

She was walking carrying her own sets of thoughts....When someone pulled her inside a dark room .....and locked the door...

Bondita was about to shout but the person....kept his hand on her mouth....

Person: Bondita chilao mat mai hu ....tumhara sakha babu.....

She looked into his eyes...and he too was lost into her's irsh carring ocean...

Anirudh slowly removed his hand from her mouth...and brought her both the hands to her waist... He softly encircled her waist.... making a sensation in Bondita....while her Heart was making a lub-dub sound...... Bondita closed her eyes.... Anirudh pulled her towards himself... making her crash to his chest..... Bondita's heartbeat rised again.....her eyes were still closed....he brought his face near her ears ..... giving her heavy breaths ......and he slowly whispered...

Anirudh: Mishti....Akhe kholo .....

Bondita: nahi....

Anirudh: Mishti maine kaha please apni Akhe kholo....

Bondita slowly opened her eyes.....

Anirudh: (lifting her chin) Kya meri jaan naraz hai mujhse...

Bondita Took of her eyes from him and looked at other side ...

Anirudh: samjh gaya ...Tum naraz hu mujhse ......(pulling her more closer) mai tumhara gunhegar hu Bondu.....Saza do mujhe .......

Bondita looked into his eyes.....

Bondita: jo saza dungi....kya vo Manzoor hogi apko??

Anirudh : haa.....

Bondita: toh phir Theekh hai .... Ap aj mujhe dugga maa ke mandir le jayenge ...aur waha meri maang bharenge....

Anirudh was shocked listening that....he lossed his grip on her ....did she said that she wants to marry him..?? Was that just a punishment or a possessiveness..?? Anirudh wasn't expecting such a response from her.....

Anirudh: ye...ye Tum kya keh rahi ho Bondita??

Bondita: mai sahi keh rahi hu....mai apse shaadi karna chati hu ....aj ke aj he .....

Anirudh: hum shadi karenge mishti ....par sahi samay ane par.....tum sirf 15 saal ki ho aur ....iss age mein tumse shaadi karna Baal vivah  kehalayega.....Aur Baal vivah ek kupratha hai Bondita.....aur tumse abhi shaadi karke mai iss kupratha ko badhava dunga .....jo ki mai nahi kar sakta Bondita....aur na he tumhe karne se sakta hu.....

Bondita: mai kuch nahi janti mujhe abhi Apse shaadi karni hai .....(terrified) agar ... Vo saudamini aiee....aur ...aur apko mujhse chhin kar le gaiee toh? (And a tear came out of her eyes) mai toh jee nahi paugi....nahi jee paugi mai....

Anirudh immediately hugged her....

Anirudh: Mishti .... Aisa kabhi nahi hoga..... Anirudh Roy Choudhury sirf tumhara hai ....aur HUMESHA tumhara rahega .... Tumhe mujh pe bharosa hai n.....

Bondita: (hugging him more tightly) ap pe bharosa hai ...par Duniya pe nahi hai....agar usne hume alag kar diya toh....

Anirudh: nahi Bondita....hume koi alag nahi kar sakta....janti ho kyu....kyuki Hum dil se ek dusre se jude hain....aur Dil ke rishton par duniya ke kayade kanun nahi chalte ....dil toh bas....khud ki sunta hai .....

He separated from hug....and cupped her face ....

Anirudh: aur mera dil toh khud tum he ho bondu...jo mere andar... dhadkan banke dhadhakti ho....tumhe toh mujhse koi alag kar he nahi sakta....

Listening that.... Bondita's eyes developed fresh tears.....and she again hugged him....more tightly.... Anirudh encircled her in his protective arms.... making her assure that...he will never leave her.....and always be with her...in twist and turns of life.....

Soon the bell ranged...and the lunch time was...over....both didn't wanted to separate but they had to.... Bondita went to her class...and Anirudh to the staff room.....

And the day .... continued... ofcourse.. not as usual one....but ...the little time spent in eachother's hug...in that dark room....was... enough to give them a bit relief....

So guys this is it for the chapter
Hope you liked it and if you did so please let me know till then stay tuned for the next part...
Thankyou ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️