Kuch Toh Log Kahenge....

Recap :

In the last part we saw that Saudamini blackmailed Saudamini and threatened him ..

Ab aage....

It was a usual beautiful morning in Roy Chowdhury haveli....All did the Arti togather and then the breakfast...and Then Anirudh left with Bondita for the School.....

Within half an hour they reached the school.... Anirudh took Bondita's school bag on his back ... And helped her to come out of the car and then both started walking....Anirudh was holding her  because she wasn't able to walk due to accident pain...so he was helping her...when came purva...and she too held Bondita's other hand....when the trio was walking through the school ground....they found many eyes on them.... actually...all were just staring at Anidita....it seemed very much strange....

Bondita: Sakha Babu ....sab log Hume aise kyu ghur rahe hai??

Anirudh: Pata nahi ....Tum ek kaam karo tum yehi ruko ....mai tumhara Bag class mein rakh kar ata hu....tab tak purva tum isse assembly ground mein lekar jaoo.....

Bondita purva nodded....and Anirudh left.....

Bondita and Purva moved towards the ground...but all the way Bondita felt all eyes on her ...... She was getting the unwanted attention...of course all loves the attention....but the attention that the entire school gave her today was very strange...

She was slowly slowly walking when she heard something which made her angry....it was one girl from the same class as bondita was but from other section..

Girl : (in other girls ear) tujhe pata hai...Iska aur music wale sir ka affair chal raha hai....

Girl 2 : haa mere chachu hospital mein ward bou hai unhone bataya ki sir ne kya kya tamashe kiye .... iske liye....

Purva got too much angry .... listening that...

Purva: Sir ne Jo kiya iske liye kiya....tumse Matalab??...

Bondita: chod n purva .... Ab har kisi aire Gaire ko samjhate baithenge...toh baki kaam kab karenge ....aur vaise bhi ...sabko kabhi n kabhi pata chalna he tha ...so chal gaya .....tu chod ye sab aur chal yaha se .....

Purva held Bondita's hand and left ....

Here Anirudh kept Bondita's bag in her class....and reached the staff room.....he went to his desk ....and took a perticular file ....he was aware of the gazes and also knows the reason but he ignored.....

Soon it was time for the assembly.... Bondita was standing in the line as Anirudh as usual stood besides her....
Assembly continued....all were Still staring at the two Horribly...

The assembly got over ..and all went to the respective classes...as assigned for the exam.....And The exam started .... Bondita happy that her lucky charm was present as the invigilator on tuff paper as Science 1 (phy and chemistry)....yes he is her biggest attraction but at the same time....her biggest motivation too who always pushes her towards her success...

Anirudh was Singing the invigilator's corner in everyone's answer sheet.... atlast he came to Bondita....And asked for her answer sheet.... all stared Anidita...some with naughty expressions and some with jealousy..
Bondita was getting uncomfortable due to these constant gazes....Anirudh noticed her....

Anirudh : (to all) It seems that all are done with the paper should I collect ??

All students immediately concentrated back on the paper and Bondita smiled....she looked at Anirudh And Anirudh assured her with his eyes....