Part 24

You are back at home with Liam. You just arrived and you should probably admit that you’ve missed the house a lot. Even though a lot of shit has happened here, you still love it. You are standing in the hallway while Liam is out in the car when the phone in the kitchen starts ringing. You take off your shoes and walk in to answer. It’s a unknown number but you have an idea about who it is.

Steph: hello?

Voice: Hi, it’s me…

Steph: Danielle… hi, what’s up?

Danielle: can we meet up tomorrow? Just to talk.

Steph: what do you want to talk about?

Danielle: Just… anything. You are my friend, can we just fix this?

Steph: I’ll talk to Liam and see if he has planned anything, if he haven’t then I’ll meet you at starbucks around 5?

Danielle: Yeah great, thanks.

You hung up and felt Liam’s arms around your waist, kissing your neck. You smiled and turned around.

Liam: Baby… it’s only us here.

Steph: Yeah?

Liam: Do you wanna… you know.

He winked at you and leaned in to kiss you; you kissed him back but then pushed him away a bit. He looked at you confused.

Steph: Im sorry baby, im tired. It was a long ride back and Rachel wouldn’t shut the hell up!

Liam: Yeah she talked a lot.. Even Harry got tired of listening to her.

Steph: How do you know?

Liam: You didn’t see him putting in his earphones ?

You laughed at the thought of Harry putting his earphones in while his girlfriend was sitting next to him, talking. Their nights together couldn’t have much talking involved. You then walked out to the hallway and took your bags upstairs; Liam followed your move and took his bags up.

2 days later.

You were sitting by the laptop in the kitchen, looking through twitter and some gossip. Lately you hadn’t had much to do because you were basically on vacation. Which was nice but you missed the fans, going to the recording studio and especially performing. But nothing much to do about that now.

As you were going through your previous history on the laptop, you remembered the prison just as you saw it come up. You took out your phone and called the prison.

Phil: Belmarsh Prison this is Phil Wragg.

Stephanie: Hi! I called you a while ago about visiting my father, Mr Ca-

Phil: Stephanie, hi. Your father have been asking questions about you. We aren’t allowed to answer them though, maybe you should come in?

Steph: Eh.. yeah sure. When can I?

Phil: I’ll put you up on the visitor list in… 2 hours?

Steph: 2 hours? Yeah sure..

You hung up, did that just happened? Oh well… You closed the laptop and ran upstairs. Liam was out with the lads so the house was empty. You got into the shower, got dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63465531 then left. You had called a cab while getting dressed so it was waiting on you outside. You told the driver the address and he drove you to the prison in about 30 minutes. When you arrived, there was paparazzi’s outside. You looked at the driver and sighed.