Part 14

You are in New York for the 4th time on this tour. But tonight isn’t a usual night, tonight you are going back to the UK. Your months in the US is over and you are heading back home to have the last show there.

You are in the hotel room right now, you have just got back from the last show here in the US, at Madison square garden, it was sold out and you loved every second of it. Justin and you were getting along great on stage, and off..

You were in you room, getting dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62306572 when someone knocked on the door. You took a deep breath then went over and opened the door.

Steph: Hi Joe, what’s up?

Joe: You okay?

Steph: Im great, am I late?

Joe: No, you have like 15 more minutes until we have to leave.

Steph: Okay great.

You went over to your suitcase and packed down the rest of the stuff you had. Then you were all done and you went out of the room with Joe. You saw some people in the hallway, among them were Danielle. Since she had been working with you as one of the dancers, you had been getting to know each other more and more and you actually liked her.

Steph: Hi Danielle, you girls going out tonight?

Danielle: No we are taking a earlier flight than you actually.

Steph: Oh, I didn’t know that.

Danielle: they thought it would be best.

Steph: okay. I’ll see you back in the UK then?

Danielle: Probably, we still have one more show to go.

Steph: Right…

She seemed off today so you left the conversation there. You got down to the car and had some time over to sign stuff for the fans then you had to jump in and drive off. You texted Danielle once you got into the car.

S: Have I done something to offend you?

D: No.

S: Then why the short answers?

D: I don’t want Liam to get hurt so do not hurt him.

S: What are you talking about?

D: I’ve seen you and Justin, let’s not talk about this right now.

S: Oh… talk to you when we are back home.

You put your phone down in your bag and looked straight forward.

Steph: Joe?

Joe: Yeah?

Steph: Is Justin coming with us to the UK?

Joe: He is coming later, you don’t have the show there until the weekend, it’s only Wednesday.

Steph: Okay, how much later?

Joe: Friday I would think.

You nodded and then asked him to put on some music, which he did. The last couple of months without Liam had been a really hard time but you knew that if he had stayed, you wouldn’t have much time for him either way. You almost didn’t have time to even go to the toilet so your schedule was pretty tight.  But you had texted and talked on skype every second you had over. He had told you about all the stuff he were doing and you had told him what you were doing. One time on skype, he brought Niall on and Niall were fangirling like crazy, saying that he was so jealous that you were working with Justin Bieber. Apparently, Justin was his big idol.