Part 15

It’s Saturday and you are in your bedroom, pacing back and forth with your cell in hand and the headset in.

Steph: I know that but can you just tell him… oh, okay well thanks..

You hung up and threw the phone over to the bed, which Carrie were lying and you almost hit her with it.

Carrie: Wow girl, take it easy!

You looked at her and took your hands through your hair.

Steph: Why is he ignoring me?

Carrie: I bet he’ll talk to you when he feels that he can.

Steph: But I need him now, everything sucks when he’s not around.

Carrie: Oh thanks!

Steph: You know what I mean!

Carrie: yeah, but hey you should get dressed. We have to be at the O2 in like 3 hours.

Steph: No, 2 hours. I have dress rehearsal then the show straight after.

Carrie: okay, 2 hours so let’s go, get dressed!

You nodded and went over to your wardrobe. You got dressed in this today: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62370975 and then went out to the car with Carrie and drove to the Arena. When you got inside, Joe took you to the side straight away.

Joe: How are we today?

Steph: Im good.

Joe: You sure about that?

Steph: Yes! Let’s just get this over with so I can go back to normal…

Joe: Okay well Stacey and the girls are in the dressing room, you know where it is. I have to go and talk to the person who bought the wrong water.

Steph: You can always use the tap…

He winked at you then ran away, you walked with Carrie to the dressing room.

Carrie: “Bought the wrong water”?

Steph: It’s weird, I know. But according to Justin…forget it.

Carrie: Have you talked to him since you got back?

Steph: Yeah we talked and I told him that we couldn’t be doing what we had been doing and he said that he understood and appreciated my honesty.

Carrie: Haha honesty? Okay then…

Steph: shut it.

Carrie stopped walking and looked at you, you turned around and looked back at her.

Steph: What’s wrong?

Carrie: You know I love you right? Like, more than anything in the world, you are like my sister.

Steph: I feel the same about you…

Carrie: then can I just tell you that you should get a grip.

Steph: What?

Carrie: I mean, don’t go around sobbing because Liam isn’t around all the time. Take the opportunity to meet someone else, maybe even one of his friends.

Steph: Oh yeah.. no. I am inlove with him and im not giving up just because I fucked up.

Carrie: Okay then, sounds like my girl.

She smiled and you started walking again, you meet Danielle in the hallway and she didn’t even look at you. You figured Liam had told her everything. You got to your dressing room where the girl were waiting and Carrie took seat behind you in a couch and you jumped up on the chair infront of the mirror, Stacey started doing your makeup.