Part 28

You and Danielle had arrived at the hotel. You got there in a both that picked you up at the airport. You had been in Venice before and you had always loved it there. you could not fully describe, give justice to, & visually understand Venice. Venice has everything from the beauty of Italy to lifestyle & culture. You can see a several of the things that are unique to Italy. It has the boats, waterways, sidewalks & bridges that are their only ways for transportation. You really can't find the words to describe Venice..

You got to the check in on the hotel and the guy in the reception looked at you both and then smiled.

Guy: Benvenuti a Venezia signora Carson.

Steph: Grazie Signore, è bello essere di nuovo. Si tratta di Danielle Peazer, un ... amico

Guy: Welcome to Venice Miss Peazer.

Danielle: thank you, it’s nice to be here...

Guy: I’ll get you the key to the deluxe room, yes?

Steph: Yes, thank you Sir.

The guy, who’s name was Pablo, took a key and lead you to your room.

Pablo: La signorina Carson, spero che la camera sarà perfetto. Non vuoi due stanze? uno per la signorina Peazer?

Steph: It will be perfect Sir. And no, we will share this room thank you.

He nodded, gave you the key and smiled.

Pablo: Oh and Miss Carson, Miss Peazer, your bags will be up soon.

Danielle: Thank you Pablo.

He left and you closed the door to the room, turned around and leaned against it as you watched Danielle look around. She looked really good in the light and the old but still fashionable colours. It looked like this; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63900708 and you couldn’t stop staring at her, she looked amazing. Suddenly, she turned around and looked back at you. She smiled and stopped spinning around and just looked at you.

Danielle: Hi…

Steph: Hello.

You smiled and walked over to her. You took your hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around your neck and looked into your eyes.

Steph: That shit you pulled on the plane, that wasn’t nice.

Danielle: Oh I know, I’ve been bad. You should probably punish me.

Steph: Really?

You turned her a bit to the left and pushed her down on the couch. She smirked and bit her lip. You straddled her and took her hair in your hand, dragging her head lightly back and leaned down to her neck. Your lips only just touched her neck and she moaned, which made you smile and kiss her neck again, still holding her hair in your hand.

Danielle had changed on the airport since it was hot in Venice and she was now wearing this; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63908260

Your hand let go of her hair and slid down her jacket off while still kissing and nibbling on her neck, she moaned and let you do whatever you wanted.

When the jacket was off, you stopped kissing her neck and looked into her eyes, she smiled and nodded as you moved up the last half inch so your lips could touch. Softly. Lovingly. That kiss; hard, but soft; fiery but cool; a split second but also forever. You closed your eyes and Danielle willingly opened her lips, letting your tongue sneak in and play with hers. You felt her hands travel down to your waist and she pulled your shirt up a bit. You were wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63909941 and Danielle broke the kiss so she could take off your tank. You took the opportunity to sneak your hands down to the hem of her shirt and pull it off her to. When both your shirts was off, you looked at her breasts, none of you wore any bra’s and she looked amazing!