Part 6

You, Liam and Lucas sat on the porch outside, waiting for Carrie to finish inside. She and Niall was still going and you could hear them moan, it was really awkward. You sat in the middle of Liam and Lucas.

Steph: So… what brought you to London Luke?

Lucas: You…

Steph: oh…

You looked at Liam and he smiled then walked away from the porch, he went to the back of the house and you didn’t know if he left because he was angry or if he was being polite.

You looked back at Lucas and sighed. He took your hand and looked into your eyes, there was something with his eyes that always had made you speechless. He had some kind of weird control over you.

Lucas: I miss you and there isn’t a day I don’t think about you, wishing we could have worked out.

Steph: Lucas, you can’t do this now.

Lucas: Im not here to convince you to take me back or anything, I just missed you and thought it would be fun to see you again. I apologize if I came at a bad time.

You were about to say something when the frontdoor opened and you took your hand away from Lucas’s and looked at the door, Carrie was standing there with “sex-hair” and you couldn’t help but smile.

Carrie: Are you guys okay… wait, you aren’t Liam.

Lucas stood up and went closer to Carrie, she started laughing.

Carrie: Well if it isn’t Little Luke!

Lucas: I was never that small and you are still as easy I can see.

Carrie: Fuck you.

They both laughed and Carrie jumped up on him and hugged him. She knew him from before to and they had always been close, it was actually Carrie who had introduced you to Lucas when you were kids. You looked at Carrie and gestured her to take Lucas inside and she nodded.

Carrie: I bet you are hungry.

Lucas: only thing I wanna eat is you.

Carrie: Shut up. Come, I’ll introduce you to a friend.

Lucas: The friend who made you scream like you were going mad?

She blushed and took Lucas arm and went inside. You walked to the backyard and saw Liam stand by the little pond that was lighted up by some night lights. You walked up to him and touched his back with your hand; he looked at you and smiled.

Steph: You okay?

Liam: Yeah im alright. Niall and Carrie finished?

Steph: haha yeah they have. Do you wanna come inside?

Liam: No I think I should be getting  back home, just need Niall to be ready because I have to drive him home too.

Steph: Why don’t you stay?

Liam: Your boyfriend might not like that.

Steph: he isn’t my boyfriend Liam…

Liam: Well he obviously missed you.

Steph: Yes but I didn’t miss him. Im to busy falling for someone else to be missing him.

Liam looked at you and his eyes got big, like he was surprised. You laughed.

Steph: Im talking about you Liam!

Liam: Oh… You are falling for me?

You looked down to the ground and smiled, bit your lip, you smiled and walked closer to him and took your hand behind his head. You look into Liam's eyes and feel as though there is no one more beautiful or perfect than him in this moment. In his eyes, you see a honesty and a kindness that is so often missed in the desperation of everyday life to acquire material possessions.