Part 17

You didn’t get back home until 4 the next morning. Liam and the lads were lying on the floor in the livingroom and you tried to sneak past them but since you had been drinking quite a lot, you almost feel over and started to laugh.

Suddenly you felt someone grab your arm and help you stand up straight. You didn’t see who it was since it was dark in the hallway, but the person helped you upstairs, undressed you and put you to bed. You got under the covers and so did the other person so you figured it was Liam. You turned around and right you were. Liam came closer and kissed your lips, you made him roll over so he was on top of you.

Steph: Liam..

You breathed, a bit out of breath, clutching his hair between your fingers as his lips grazed below your ear. You tilted your head back as his mouth dragged down your neck, causing you to grip tighter at his messy strands and pull harshly: part in pleasure, part in frustration.

Steph: Babe.

You gasped as he bit down; his teeth sinking into the surface of your collarbone.

He let out a breathless laugh against your skin, the vibrations and hot air driving you wild. His wet tongue swiped over the red patch that was quickly blooming on your clavicle. He dragged his tongue back up neck, creating a damp trail that left you shivering under his body.

Steph: Tell me how much you love me..

You begged, your eyes fluttering shut as his fingers slipped underneath the hem of your dress.

You opened your lids again to see that he was smiling lightly; his eyes trained on your half-exposed torso as though your pleading words went unheard. You lay stretched out under him, each of his knees straddled on either side of you hips.

Steph: Say it..

You moaned softly, desperately, as his cold fingers ran aimlessly over the skin of your stomach. He slowly lifted his eyes up to meet yours, taking his sweet time just to torture you.

His orbs were dark, though hints of amusement glittered within his eyes as well.

His soft fingers grazed up to the lace edge of your bra; dancing teasingly on your skin that was aching for more touch.

Steph: Say it babe..

You repeated, knowing that he was having his share of fun in hearing you beg.

His cool hands slipped down so that his palms now rested on the curves of your bare waist.

Liam: I love you.

He finally whispered before bringing his lips to your own. His fingertips dug into the backs of your hips as he kissed you with gentle force; slow but brimming with passion. His restrained hunger was beginning to fade though. His kisses were getting deeper and deeper by the second. His hard crotch rolled against yours sensually, the heated friction making your hips buck up for more.

Liam: I love you so much.

He reiterated raggedly, pulling back the slightest before he lost complete control. His lusting eyes were luminous in the dim light, incandescent with the deepest of affections.

You smiled, knowing you couldn’t love anyone more than you loved Liam, and that your eyes were surely mimicking his.

You dragged his face back onto yours, letting your lips crash vigorously. You bit down on his bottom lip, dragging it down and eliciting a shameless groan from the depths of his throat. His tongue drove into your mouth in retaliation, writhing against yours in a hot, wet clash of dominance that was only beginning to unfold.