Part 10

You woke up the next morning, you were finally home, back with Liam where you belonged. Waking up to him this morning, tangled in the white hotel sheets with his naked chest pressed against your back, breath fanning across your warm skin. It was the first time you had woken up with a smile in weeks. You woke up sure of yourself, sure of where you stood with each other. Completely in love. There was no hesitation when he asked you if you wanted to lose your virginity to him, Because Liam were your drug. Your terrible, beautiful, hyper, chaotic drug. You were addicted to him and you couldn’t get enough.

You looked over to the side of the bed and he was still sleeping when you sneaked out of the bed and over to the couch. You took a notebook and put your legs up in the couch, you started to write a couple of lines but nothing worked together. You had really hoped that by now, you would have inspiration to the new song.

As you were fully concentrated in the lyrics, you didn’t notice Liam waking up and walking behind you but suddenly you felt his hands on your shoulders, him leaning down and kissing your neck. You bit your lip and smiled.

Steph: babe, I have to concentrate..

Liam: oh come on, come back to bed for a while.

You looked back at him and he had no shirt on and those abs made your knees weak.

Steph: Wow.. I really wish I could but I have to finish this.

Liam sighed and you turned back around to concentrate. But Liam decided to not give up that easy. Instead, he went over to the other side of the couch, by your feet. He sat down and took your feet and started giving you a foot massage. You just smiled and shook your head then went back to looking at the paper but you couldn’t concentrate. After a while you threw the notebook on the table and looked at Liam, he smirked at you.

Steph: I can’t concentrate when you are doing that!

Liam: Doing what? Im just massaging your feet.

Steph: Exactly!

You went over and straddled him, he took his hands back on your bum and you started kissing. He was squeezing your bum and this was a major turn on for you. You started grinding your hips and you felt him starting to grow bigger and bigger. You smiled in the kiss and pulled out.

Steph: damn you Payne!

Liam: oh I’ll give you Pain baby.

He winked at you then took your body and laid you down on the couch. And a few seconds later, Liam filled you up completely, literally and figuratively, and every time his warm length left your body, all you wanted was for him to slide back in. You closed your eyes, getting lost in the pleasure and feeling your orgasm creep closer and closer.

Liam: Open your eyes, darling..

you heard him say.

Liam: Please, look at me.

 It was hard, but you managed to open them, looking back to lose yourself in his sensual gaze again. His eyes were half lidded, but so were yours as you felt his hot breath on your face. He gently pressed his soft, moist lips to yours, breathing heavily through his nose as his tongue slipped in your mouth.

Steph: Liam… I’m almost there.

 You moaned softly as you pulled away.

Liam: Me too, darling. Me too!

You squeezed his hands, which were intertwined with yours and closed your eyes; eyelids too heavy to keep them open. Your moans were getting louder and uneven and you could tell Liam knew you were about to come undone by the way one of his hands left yours and thumbed your oversensitive clit encouragingly.