1

Y/N was not you're normal 11 year old kid. Of course they acted the same way you'd assume every 11 year old would, but Y/N was different. Yes, they loved to read books and have imaginary play dates with their stuffed animals, but Y/N had something defining about them. And that was their smile. No, it wasn't because they had perfect pearly white teeth, in fact it was because their smile was quite large. The corners of their mouth reached almost to their ears it was so wide. It was quite a sight to see but from a young age they were always told to hide it. They didn't think anything bad about their smile. Sure, they had some pretty pointy teeth but they thought it made them look like a shark! But their mother was always quite bothered every time she had to see it. So finally, she had made Y/N conceal the lower half of their face saying "it doesn't look normal sweety, you'll frighten the other children." Well, Y/N didn't want to have any friends anyways. If the other kids didn't think their smile was normal then they didn't wanna be normal.

One morning Y/N's mother had awoken them telling them to get packed for the summer. The child was curious as to why but pushed it aside thinking nothing of it. Curiosity killed the cat after all. Since Y/N wasn't much of a talker, they always carried around a small notepad and pen with which to write what they'd like to say in it. 'Where are we going momma' they wrote. "I've signed you up to go to a camp all summer! I heard a lot of good things about it and thought you might like to go, to be able to get out of the house and all." Their mother replied. They nodded signaling they understood. Dreading the trip, Y/N packed as slow as possible to try and delay the departure from the comfort of their home. Sighing, they brought out their suitcase with their stuffie in hand and off to Camp Crystal Lake.

_t i m e s k i p_

Upon arriving at the campgrounds, Y/N noticed the lake. Oh how they thought it was one of the most beautiful things they've ever laid their eyes on but they were pulled out of their thoughts by their mother. "Honey, mommy has to go now. You be good and have a super fun time, ok? I love you so so much." 'Love you too momma' they wrote in their notepad. As Y/N watched their mother leave, they sighed heavily and went to find a cabin to stay in. They didn't really want to be with anyone else so they tried to find one that was farther away.

After walking for a bit, Y/N found a decently sized cabin with an amazing view of the lake. Entering the little shelter, they found that there were only 2 bunk beds and 1 bathroom. One of the bunk beds already had someone else's things on it so she took the other. While setting up their things on the other top bunk, they heard the door open and 2 pairs of footsteps. "Jason I don't want you to worry about what those kids are saying to you. They're just mean and are trying to make you sad. You're always going to be my special little boy."

Your heart warmed at what the woman said to the other person who you assumed to be her son. You peaked your head above the railing on the bunk bed a bit to get a look at the two people. One was a kind looking woman with short blonde hair, a green sweater and some jeans. The other was a boy (who looked to be a bit older than you) was wearing a black hoodie and a pair of jeans as well. Upon further notice, you realized the right side of the boy's face was a bit lower but that didn't bother you. In fact it looked quite cute. You felt a blush slowly rise to your cheeks just from the the thought.

The woman sensed eyes watching her so she looked up only to come face to face with a timid Y/N. "Well hello there honey. Are you sharing a cabin with us?" Y/N gave the lady a puzzled look as to why she wasn't calling them names or being annoyed with them. Shyly, Y/N gave a shaky nod to answer her question. "Why don't you come down and we could get to know you?" Hesitating, Y/N slowly made their way down the ladder of the bunk bed, keeping their head low so they wouldn't see her mask. "What's your name honey?" She asked. Taking out their notepad, they quickly scribbled down 'Y/N'. "Y/N. That's a beautiful name dear. Well I'm Pamala Voorhees but you can call me Pam, and this is my son Jason" Pam said, pushing the boy toward them a bit.

"Hi.." Jason said, looking to the side. 'I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and whatever those meanies are saying about you , you can forget cause I think you're very handsome' I wrote handing him the notepad and turning away so he couldn't see my blush. He seemed taken aback by this and threw himself around me in a hug, one which I quickly returned blushing like mad. 'There's no way I've developed a crush this quick' I thought. 'Would you like to be friends?' I asked, once the hug was over. "I'd love to!" Jason exclaimed. I smiled under my mask.

'Maybe this trip won't be that bad after all'