6

⚠️TW:⚠️ cursing

I woke up to the feeling of sunlight on my face. Opening my eyes, only to see Jason fast asleep still with his arms wrapped loosely around me. I smiled and cuddled back up to his warm chest. My movement must have woken him because a minute later I could feel him running his calloused hand gently through my hair. I purred which surprised him. He looked down at me with wide eyes making me giggle. "I-ive been a-able to do th-that for a w-while now." I stuttered out. I thought back to last night and all the strangers that are living here with me now. 'I guess this means I don't have to be alone anymore' I thought. 'But im still nervous about them. I don't know who any of them are besides Jason.' I started to tremble in Jason's grasp and breath quick. 'What if they try to force me out of here?! I was here first! What if they try to-' before I could fall too deep in my mind, Jason wrapped an arm around my waist and began rubbing soft circled on my back. I looked up at him. 'I just wish he would take off that darn mask so I could see his face. I haven't seen him in so long.' I reached up to grab the mask and lift it up. He became tense, but nonetheless let me do as I wish. As I pulled it off I was in utter shock. 'He's so handsome. I didn't think I could fall in love any harder but he proved me wrong, huh.' I smiled and caressed his cheek with my thumb. As he leaned into my hand, we both heard a pair of footsteps walking towards the room we were currently in. "HA! Momma's boy has got himself a little girlfriend! HAHAHA!" a loud voice announced. Too loud, might I add. "What do you want Freddy?" Jason asked, seeming annoyed at the burnt man in the doorway. "Hey, don't be mad at me! I was just looking for everyone. Hannibal wants us all to meet in that big room with all the shitty chairs in it so we can introduce ourselves." He said, walking off to where I supposed the "big room" was.

"I g-guess we need t-to get u-up now huh." I said. Jason nodded and picked me up, resting me on his hip. I felt really nice to be like this. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he led the way. After a minute or two, we had arrived in the commons area where all of the other people were sitting. "Nice of you both to join us. I suppose we should all introduce ourselves as to not be strangers anymore." Said Hannibal. Jason then sat down with me in his lap, his arms around my waist to keep me from falling. "Those of which do not or cannot speak I will introduce them to you." 'Jason already told me the names, but I don't really remember what some of them looked like so I guess this is helpful.' A tall man in the chair beside Hannibal stood up. He had on a very dirty mechanic suit and a white mask with fake brown hair. "This is Michael Myers." "M-Mikey!" I said excitedly clapping my hands. He tilted his head a bit and sat back down. "Hello doll. Names Freddy." Said the burnt man from this morning. He was wearing a brown fedora with a green and red striped sweater and had some sort of leather glove with knives for all the fingers. "Im Billy." Said one of the teens with a bored look. He had blonde hair split in a middle part and looked to be a movie star. "Hi! Im Stu!" Said the other one. He had light brown hair, almost the color of Michals mask hair, and gave off puppy energy for some reason. 'How is he so energetic? Its way too early.' I waved at him wanting to be polite. Then, 2 tall men stood up. Both were a little on the chubby side but either way they were just as handsome. "This is Thomas." Hannibal said, pointing to the taller man with a leather mask around his nose and cheeks but leaving his mouth uncovered. I got up and walked over to him and hugged him to the best of my abilities. "T-teddy be-bear." I spoke softly, nuzzling my face in his soft tummy. I looked up to him to see him.....blushing? But it was true, he is just a giant teddy bear! Had he never been hugged before? "-and this is Bubba." Hannibal said again pointing to the shorter one. He had a bit more chub than Thomas and had a mask covering his whole face of what looked like human flesh. It was pretty cool, but why do so many of them cover their face?

Again, I went over and hugged Bubba. "Teddy b-bear t-too" I purred. Bubba made what sounded like a squeak and picked me up holding me tight to him as he shoved his face in my neck. I played with his hair as he calmed down. After a minute or two, he put me down and ruffled my hair. I gave him a sheepish smile and looked over to the last person. That damn clown. I looked down to where I bit him last night and oddly enough it had already healed. 'He's probably a paranormal being. It would make sense as to how he healed up so quick.' I thought. He stood up to his full 8 foot height and stuck out his hand for me to shake. "Hi little gumdrop! I'm Pennywise the dancing clown!" He said. His eyes shining a light blue hue. I looked at his hand a little weary, but still took it in my much smaller hand looking down to the ground. "Well, what's your name button?" He asked. "M-m-my name is Y-Y/N." I told him. "You're sure it's alright if we stay here Y/N? Were sorry about barging in and everything." My attention was once again on Hannibal. I nodded to him, holding up one of my hands. "I-i don't m-mind if you all s-s-stay here b-but you have t-to help o-out around here too. L-like cleaning and p-preparing or getting f-food." I told them. "That's completely fine. We can help do those things. And by the way, what do you eat if you don't mind me asking?" I looked at my feet feeling embarrassed. "I e-eat humans." Billy, Stu, and Freddy gave me gross looks while Thomas and bubba looked at me wide eyed and Hannibal just smirked. "I see we have something in common then. Do you eat the meat raw or cooked?" "Raw." He nodded signaling he understood. "T-teens usually co-come by here to d-do dirty t-things o-or take videos f-for social media, so I j-just kill them. I h-havent l-left this place in a while. Only l-like once every 2 m-months." I told him. "I think we could work something out for those of us that aren't cannibals, don't you?" "Mhm. B-but I d-dont wanna have t-to leave here m-m-more then I n-need to." He nodded again and spoke. "I suppose we should find ourselves some rooms and maybe you could give us a tour."

'Great.'

hello dear readers! I'm sorry for not updating in a bit. My family and I had gone on a lovely vacation to Colorado to see some of my family. but now I'm back and updating. Also because school for me will be starting this coming Monday I wont be able to update as often. Ill try my best to update at least every weekend or every other weekend. thank you for all the reads and votes loves!

                                                                                                      -A/N <3