2k reads special! (NOT A CHAPTER)

Chapter 1:

"Aaaaaaaaaand action!" The producer cried. Y/N was in the middle of the scene where they were supposed to walk in the cabin at Camp Crystal Lake. They walked through the door, but it slammed open and the door handle flew across the room. "CUT" the producer chuckled as Y/N fell to the ground laughing, as well as Jason from behind the camera.

Chapter 2:

Y/N and Jason were working on the scene where they show him their mouth. As they tried to take off the mask, the elastic band got caught in their teeth and snapped, sending the mask flying back and smacking them in the face. "Ow" Y/N giggled. Jason laughed and Y/N slingshotted the mask in his face. "Pff. Who's laughing now!"

Chapter 3:

Y/N had already been told where to bite on the bully so that the blood mechanism would work. They leaped at him and bit the correct area, but the fake blood splattered all in their eyes. "SHIT!" They screeched, and dove into the water because, and I quote, "THAT STUNG LIKE HECK!" Meanwhile, Jason was sitting on the lake shore laughing his ass off. "Why must you laugh at my pain J?" They fake pouted. "Cause it's funny." He replied, smirking.

Chapter 4:

Y/N was sitting in the room where they were supposed to be hiding from the guys, but they accidentally tripped on a chair and fell over, also knocking down a desk and a box of old pencils. The first to laugh was Michael. His deep and loud laughter filled the hallway, making everyone else laugh along with him. "U good Y/N?" Stu asked between giggles. They held a shaky thumbs up so the guys could see it through the doorframe.