8

I felt warm and cozy when waking up. I sleepily opened my eyes and looked up to see bubba still fast asleep with his arms wrapped around me. 'Cute' I thought, a smile grazing my face. I made a squeak and nuzzled my face in his chest once again because the warmth was so nice. I felt him stir a bit, but apparently not wake up all the way. I decided to close my eyes again and try to go back to sleep because it was still pretty early, judging by the sliver of light coming from the window. placed my ear to his chest and listened to his heartbeat as I matched my breathing with his. It always seemed to work because soon enough I felt myself falling back into the dream world in his embrace.

_t i m e s k i p_

                     Waking up, I realized I was alone. 'Where did bubba go?' I wondered, getting up to go and look for him. walking down the hall towards the cafeteria, I heard chatter. i stayed put behind the wall to listen in to the conversation. Yea its bad, but who's gonna stop me?

                     "So, from what we've heard from bubba, it seems to help to stay with Y/N. Since he mentioned having some extreme bloodlust and that when he went to stay with them, it calmed down completely." said one person. It sounded a lot like Hannibal, but I could be mistaken. "Maybe if we were to talk it out a bit with them, it would be alright for us to stay with them at times when we go into a bloodlust so none of us do anything irrational." He continued, which was then followed by multiple 'mhm's from the other people in the room. I quickly walked back to where the guys were supposed to be sleeping for the night and all the cots and makeshift beds were empty. I walked back to the cafeteria and entered it, acting like I hadn't heard anything they had said. "Good morning Y/N. How are you?" Hannibal asked. "I'm o-okay. H-how about y-you?" i replied, to which he said he was okay too. "We would like to speak with you about something, if that's ok." I nodded, signaling for him to continue with what he wanted to talk about. He looked around at all the other killers and then back to me. "Well, we were wondering if it was alright if we could stay with you at times we were to feel a bit off or if we wanted to go on a killing spree. It was shared with us earlier this morning that bubba had come to stay with you last night, and it had calmed him down almost instantly when he was with you. You can say no if it makes you uncomfortable, but we just wanted to ask to lower the chances of one of us getting caught." He rushed out. I thought it over a bit. 'I'm not so sure about the idea, but none of them seem like they would try anything. Well, maybe Freddy or Billy might but all the others seem very sweet. I would also rather not have one of them get caught and then spill where this place was. Because I could loose my home and all my new friends.' After thinking it over it, I came to the conclusion that it would be fine. "I-i don't m-mind, but p-please respect my b-boundaries. I d-dont mind cu-cuddling but no I-innaproperaite t-touching or anything l-like that p-please." I told him, feeling a bit nervous. "Of course, there will be none of that. were all very thankful you're letting us do this. Are you sure you aren't uncomfortable with this?" He asked. I nodded and smiled a bit, having him return it.

                       I got up, wanting to go outside for some fresh air a bit. "Where are you headed?" Stu asked. "O-outside." I replied, continuing to walk towards the back doors to the old playground area. I heard a couple pairs of footsteps following me, but knowing it was one of the guys, I just kept walking. upon arriving outside, I went straight to the flowers. I saw a ton of black eyed Susans had sprouted up, so I could make some flower crowns out of them. I sat down in the grass by the flowers and began to pick some to start the crown. I felt 3 people sit beside me so I looked over to them. It was Jason, Bubba, and Thomas. They all were staring at me with what I assumed to be curiosity. "I'm m-making a flower c-crown." I said to them. They nodded and Jason pointed to the flowers and then to himself. 'Does he want me to show him how to make one?' I handed him a couple of my picked flowers and I began to show him what to do. I then remembered that Bubba and Thomas were here too, so I looked over to them, silently asking if they wanted to learn too. Thomas nodded and smiled and Bubba made a happy squeak and clapped his hands a bit. I giggled at his silliness and handed them both the correct amount of flowers.

                      Once we all finished our crowns, I put mine on Jason's head. He looked over at me for a second and proceeded to put the one he made on my head. "P-princess/p-prince" he said gruffly. I smiled, remembering the memory of when we were little and we made flower crowns together from the ones in the woods at Camp Crystal Lake. That had been the first time he had seen my face. To this day it still makes me feel all giddy inside. I looked over to Thomas and Bubba seeing that they had put theirs on too. They looked so adorable with them on! i patted all of their heads and got up to go back inside. Dusting off my pants, I walked over to the door and headed back in, the others following behind me. 'This has been a pretty good day so far. I think I'm going to like having these guys here with me. They really do make it less lonely here in this old place' I thought, smiling to myself.